System Requirements Need Updating

Options
I think that after the engine update was developed to support 64 bit operating systems, some other changes were made as well that have become more taxing on the system. It looks like some minor changes were made on the requirements list a while back (mainly to remove operating systems from the list) when PWI/arc stopped supported XP and older operating systems. HOWEVER, the engine overhaul in itself seems to have created a higher demand on the system. Operating system requirements aside.. the list over at "can you run it" is identical to the one on arc's website. I tested this old laptop with windows 8, 4 gb ram, integrated graphics that meet requirements, and a pentium dual core 1.5 ghz processor. Test results say I meet minimum requirements, and I'm not expecting high end graphics. However.. if I'm passing requirement tests, then my character list should be loading up at the very least. Without that, the game is effectively unplayable even though I pass the listed requirements for playability.
By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.

Comments

• laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Options
    game is optimized bad..it still shows that my vram is 3gb even its 8gb ...but according to ur problem ..its windows8 ^^

NAmNwfy.jpg