[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/26/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
edited November 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question for this week - Should I look at restarting "The Players TW Seasons"?

For a reminder of the past format. This will be updated if its restarted.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2019
    The idea was to have a TW system that would be robust, reliable and to a set time scale. Which PWE are not able to keep to point. I will point out that when the PTWS began we had Kalyst start who has been our most reliable GM/CM to date.

This was something needed and requested a lot of the time. I have a good system setup and im working on it daily at the moment to give you a lot more output data.

I would love your feedback on this and if PWE becomes reliable on this then I will either discontinue this or allow it to produce better stats for factions.

Its really up to the players for this "The Players TW season" was made for the players... so its your call. Sadly I cant do rewards like PWE. But hopefully some of the upcoming changes to this system will help and well your faction will be promoted if your on the TW map.

Im ready to announce changes for 2017 but Im waiting for XTW to be out the way and also I knew about Time Zone Changes. So now all that is out the way your see the updates Monday is the plan.

This wont survive with out The Players... so its your season...

Just a bit more FYI for this encase people ask!​.

Please remember this is a quote from the past. The general idea stays the same. I have no access to prizes of any sort! This will be for Fame and Glory only.

I also intend to support the XTW seasons.

To be fair I only stopped running this as we had a vary reliable CM.

Please post your thoughts.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Past Winners!

Past The Players Overall TW season Winners.
    S4 2016 - Crisis With 12 lands 23.08% - Holding 18.1 Points from the Dawnglory server.
    S3 2016 - Tempest With 13 lands 25.00% - Holding 18 Points from the Tideswell server.

Notes.
    SvS TW (Not XTW) Will be completed for next season results.
    Previous TW season wins will be completed for next season results.​​
  • sugarbear84#2113
    sugarbear84#2113 Posts: 1 Arc User
    why does it take so long for maintenance
  • heerohex#3018
    why does it take so long for maintenance

This is because of the tasks that need to be completed as the system grows so will the list

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Server are up from what ive been told and have been for a while.

Thanks.​​