Can't login after years of absence

I played a lot some years back, but I had some problems that caused me to be gone since 2012. I would like to get back into the game again, but I can't log in to my accounts. Pls help an old dog learn some new tricks. I was on the dreamweaver server, if that's still around. Thank you. Soli

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The Dreamweaver server was merged into Tideswell so you'll find your characters there. Are you logging into your accounts using Arc? They changed it a year or two ago where you need to launch the game through Arc to log in.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • solinarie#2049
    solinarie#2049 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'll try that, thank you.
  • I don't mean to necro this post but I can't yet make threads.

I'm having basically the same problem, except I've systematically checked every server and none of my characters are there. I'm not sure if it's cause they're over 10 years old, as evident by my dated and embarrassing username. It seems to be the case that no characters are ever deleted because of age, so surely this must not be the problem.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I don't mean to necro this post but I can't yet make threads.

I'm having basically the same problem, except I've systematically checked every server and none of my characters are there. I'm not sure if it's cause they're over 10 years old, as evident by my dated and embarrassing username. It seems to be the case that no characters are ever deleted because of age, so surely this must not be the problem.

The best way and easiest we have found is to use the code trick.

Simply copy and paste an active code into the page below and it will list all servers you have a character on. You can switch servers easily. This is a really good trick and tip but from another player.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Thanks.​​