Crashes

ramjett59
ramjett59 Posts: 11 Arc User
Can Dev's Or Someone plz fix the crashes when you port to diff area's example port to morai/primal etc

Comments

• aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    Just want to second this, not that I think any devs read these posts =/ but as I mentioned in Support Desk - I crash constantly when trying to access Ulfgard, I can't even do the dailies there for the new passive items. And I crash randomly teleporting into new areas as well. I'm on the 32 bit client and have all graphics on minimum. This is a new issue, I didn't have to deal with it until a month ago. Just makes the game feel unplayable. =/
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    it seems most of my crashes come when i log my wiz at times it also happens when i log other alt's too lucky not to my main
    (ET)
    xThastias105 sage kitty
    102 sin
    101 sage wiz
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    This is not the easiest of things to try but I would check your files by pressing the Verify button on the patcher.

I used to crash at some points as well this did help in some but not all.

Thanks.​​
  • kerry#8911
    kerry#8911 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i keep on crashing please fix it thanks
  • helltrack
    helltrack Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've decided to stop "donating" and paying tax on that donation until they start fixing the issues we've all posted about, written tickets about but nothing's done. They clearly don't want donations.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Try verifying game files. For me it stopped the teleport crashes. :)
    Except those that crash the entire squad. :| Idk what's up with that.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?