A few questions

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Tideswell Down....

Comments

• rajinsu#4262
    rajinsu#4262 Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Ty to the mod that move this and made the topic for me XD

1 Can we only play for 8 hrs or something i seen in the top right of the screen there a green chest that says after 8hr u will no longer gain exp /items from killed mobs ?
    2 Is crafting usefull to pick up??? i know some games over time for get to update there crafting and it gets left behind and this game as been out for a very long time.That and u seem to just be handing some really strong gear from time to time from quest.

3Will there be better mounts i an get as a free player the flying sword and ground mount or very slow and seem like running and jumping get u around faster other thin when u have to fly?

4 Is there any over all tips i should know im in the 30s right now just running around doing quest.

5(Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled.) How long do i need to wait till i can make my own topics it dont really give a time frame of hrs or days?
    Post edited by rajinsu#4262 on
  • rajinsu#4262
    Options
    really sad when u ask for some info and not one person it willing to take a little bit of time to help.Stuff like this is what keeps newer players away.........
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,811 Community Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Ty to the mod that move this and made the topic for me XD

Welcome.

1 Can we only play for 8 hrs or something i seen in the top right of the screen there a green chest that says after 8hr u will no longer gain exp /items from killed mobs ?

You can play longer than 8 hours but this is Earning time and will count down depending on different areas. Ive never got to that point questing.

2 Is crafting usefull to pick up??? i know some games over time for get to update there crafting and it gets left behind and this game as been out for a very long time.That and u seem to just be handing some really strong gear from time to time from quest.

Really crafting has been lost in the game. I would not put much coin into this but it can be done and who knows it may be useful in the future.

3Will there be better mounts i an get as a free player the flying sword and ground mount or very slow and seem like running and jumping get u around faster other thin when u have to fly?

Yes and No, You can get better flyers from the Event gold Shop as with mounts. you do get some different ones ingame flyers are usually timed tho. Long term you will be able to get a better flyer at some point from other players and a few other resources. Mounts are common from the Anni gifts and a few other ingame events.

4 Is there any over all tips i should know im in the 30s right now just running around doing quest.

Not really, just learn your class and the system. Playing with friends is better as well. Check out the quests that give you gears ETC. You may wish to look for a faction at some point but you dont have to. The more you gear up and Lv the more options usually open up.

5(Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled.) How long do i need to wait till i can make my own topics it dont really give a time frame of hrs or days?

I believe this is a few days still.

Welcome to PWI!

Answers in Orange.

Thanks.​​
  • rajinsu#4262
    Options
    ty for taking the time to toss some info my way XD
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    1) It is 8 hours of earning time. Earning time goes down only while you are in combat. Some instances make it go down while moving, while other instances makes it not go down at all. You can still quest and stuff, but its correct that killing mobs gives no drops and exp when earning time reached 0. It is unlikely you will reach 0 daily unless you use the Auto Cultivation feature.

2) Crafting is okay but not really worth the investment. Its a nice-to-have thing but not necessary.

3) Since you are below 100 still I wouldnt bother too much about mounts and flyers. You have movement speed increase that makes you fly faster, and as long you are below 100 and its usually faster not to bother with mounts.
    That being said, mounts are typically 11m/s but theres a couple 12m/s too. The easiest 12 ms mount you can get is from Adventure Kingdom (look it up on pwi wikipedia) which requires Lv80 ish to start farming.

4) Do Jolly Jones for extra silver coins. You can do them up till Lv80. Save up as much coin you can, you will need them later. You can find him outside Lost City (North)