Weird face distortion with the game?

So, I haven't logged into PWI for YEARS. I mean like...maybe 7 years? I decided to try and log in and achieved it. However, I want to make a new character to warm up to the game again, albeit no luck on remembering anything and everything. When I go to create a character, the faces look sooo distorted. The chins look incredibly small etc. I look at my other characters and they look as they always had. Nothing has changed about them. Is this a glitch?

Comments

• ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    No, this was changed on demand, because here is a huge fanbase of anime lovers, who requested the feature to make characters look more like anime characters. Of course you can have classic looks like how they looked in old days.
    But for that you need to check the presets in the list below, not the one above.
  • biodaemonium#9046
    biodaemonium#9046 Posts: 7 Arc User
    ladyricana wrote: »
    No, this was changed on demand, because here is a huge fanbase of anime lovers, who requested the feature to make characters look more like anime characters. Of course you can have classic looks like how they looked in old days.
    But for that you need to check the presets in the list below, not the one above.
    Oh okay. That makes sense. As mentioned it’s been 7 years since I’ve logged on. Lol.

• xrougex#9184
    xrougex#9184 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Don't get me wrong here, I love anime characters but the presets on the top section which is given to us when making a new character doesn't look anime at all. Every time I look at it when making a new character or using a makeover scroll, it just creeps me out with those huge eyes and tiny chins. To me, they look more like a doll-like than anime faces.
    ealZu5M.png
  • joshdarnit#5803
    joshdarnit#5803 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yeah, I dislike how the new classes actually don't even adhere to the same rules as the original classes. I tried copying one of my ini's from my old chars and they never work. I also can't even remake my old char inis on new chars either so my chars inis are now unique.