[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/12/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question this week was suggested by another user.
Question for this week - If you could change one thing back what would it be and why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• mampapa2
    mampapa2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would revert the pk servers back to the way they were. Give people the option to go pve server or pvp server. Forced random pking was awesome
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    I would change the BH's back to the way they used to be. The reason why is that some of us do NOT want to go into the new instances, some are NOT RA, Just because some people spend a fortune on gear and what not to be able to withstand some of the newer instances, not all people have the luxury of playing long hours farming for their gear and not everyone has the luxury of being able to spend real money either. Then to top things off, those who do have the luxury, get rewarded extra for being able to do these things. I myself, am full R9 S3 and S4 wep and full +12, however, My husband is not. A lot of my friends are not even RA, they choose not to RA, because they don't want anything to do with the newer areas. There should be universal BH's that everyone can go to including people who never RA. I have been playing for 10 1/2 years and seen a lot of changes over the years. Some changes were good, but over all, the earlier days were more fun. We had GM's running around in the game, random boss spawns and a lot more fun. Now it is all about getting done with an instance as soon as possible, who has be best everything and people don't even have to work together. A lot have so many alts that they can take two-three people with 3-4 alts and do their instances together. G 16 players are often left out of the newer instances because people just want to do an instance in 5 minutes and on to the next thing. The trolls in world chat have never been worse. Nothing ever happens when you fill out a ticket for their horrible behavior and harassment. It just is a mess compared to the first 2-3 years of the game. Bring back the good ole days and get rid of these people who are there just to make other's lives miserable. Sorry for the bit of a rant...
  • picalo
    picalo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Hi all, What is RA? as mentioned by Gluteus.
    I would make it so non-credit card swiping players would have a chance at farming coins again.
    C packs are not tradeable anymore and coins farmed from mobs cant be be stashed to my other toons. So if the powers that be would do that the game would be more doable.
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    Answer: Autopathing. :<