Teaming up in Battle of Survival

Options
I run more and more into people that team up in the mode.
The Names are hidden for the reason to not team up, teaming up still abusing the system to find out names by using 3rd party like f.e. voicechat is an abuse of the mode and not intended in my opinion.
It is an unfair advantage over a Battle royal non-team mode.

Comments

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    ofcourse its an unfair advantage but its not different in any other mode - just look at the weekly pvp tournaments. factions were always sticking together with their faction members and friends. it would be nice if it were a deathmath like its supposed to be but you cant change the mentality of people

btw. if you want to know the name of someone else just: press "ALT" + left click on someone, a popup will show up, just choose "copy name" and copy it via "Ctrl" + "V" in your chatbar. no 3rd party tool required

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    padautz17 wrote: »
    ofcourse its an unfair advantage but its not different in any other mode - just look at the weekly pvp tournaments. factions were always sticking together with their faction members and friends. it would be nice if it were a deathmath like its supposed to be but you cant change the mentality of people

btw. if you want to know the name of someone else just: press "ALT" + left click on someone, a popup will show up, just choose "copy name" and copy it via "Ctrl" + "V" in your chatbar. no 3rd party tool required

or click "whisper", even shorter.

anyway, so couples are not allowed to do this together, because...because why? most of the time battle royal becomes a 15 minute search of every single corner of the map to find blue names or even white named nuema portals (real NP) hiding, rather than having same gear fun.

also, what happens when you find 2 others fighting? you sit down and wait for 1 of them to die and then fight the winner, who probably has all his stuff in CD? you guys are so special, its insane.
    meanwhile in Russia, first day of expension, battle royal is filled with 50 ppl and everyone is fighting everyone right away.

makes me wonder how some of you can even enjoy the game and whats the purpose of still logging in, if you even neglect a same gear arena, something that undergeared and lazy haters were literally asking for for so many years :)
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I dont like to teamup but if one of my friends join in, we also don't team up, we just ignore each other and 1v1 for the victory in the end and do our own thing meanwhile. If I have more/better buffs, I share before the 1v1 starts to make it as fair as possible. Ppl that are not my friends get deleted instantly, no hesitation, ofc.

The reason why I dont go in with ppl on purpose is A ) because its not needed, most ppl dont put effort into BR anyways and/or are utterly clueless and B ) one of us doesnt get 12 bloods which kinda sucks.