Arc codes

thathurt#6376
thathurt#6376 Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi guys i hope you can help with this i redeemed this code VMhviAle upon which i received the
Warrior war front supply ticket and the Warrior war front war box ticket but when i right clicked to open them i received nothing from the tickets i hope you can help with this
Thx any help thx

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Sounds like your Bag is full to me.

You need so many slots to be able to receive the items in your Bag. Try this if its not the answer let us know and we can look at other things.

Thanks.​​
  • thathurt#6376
    i had enough slots in my inventory so i cant understand why i didnt get the item from the tickets wheni right clicked on them so can you plz look at other things so i can get the items if thats possible
    thx
  • heerohex#3018
    Are the quests still in your quest list?

You need in some cases a free quest slot and few more spaces in your bag than items you will receive.

Thanks.
  • thathurt#6376
    i dont have an amount of quests that should stop me from using the tickets but when i press Q for available quests i see both tickets in the list and for whatever reason it says not enough bag slots even though i have 9 empty bag slots so it must be a bug
    any help with this Thx
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2019
    i dont have an amount of quests that should stop me from using the tickets but when i press Q for available quests i see both tickets in the list and for whatever reason it says not enough bag slots even though i have 9 empty bag slots so it must be a bug
    any help with this Thx

If it says not enough bag slots that will be the issue. Like I said some packs require a lot more slots to complete than items they give.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You need 11 bag slots for the War Front Warrior Supply, and 14 bag slots for the War Front Blessing Gift which is probably why the quests aren't completing.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • bunney1
    bunney1 Posts: 1 New User
    HEY PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT, NOT COOL WITH ONLY GIVING SOME PLAYERS $10 GOLD FOR FREE AND SOME OF US DIDDLY SQUAT. July 2nd only some of us got the free gold code, even the GM's don't know what the requirements were to get the code, but it sure as hell ain't fair when other players get 240 gold??? Either we all get $10 or none of us should have it.
  • lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    I used code I got in e mail as promo code, and it said its invalid since tghat courency is not available in my region ( Euro) wich IS available in my region , but when i open reedemed codes I get this? Sort this out, pls.

https://ibb.co/2KDGzGy

Server Etherblade
    Char name Wiliana
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    bunney1 wrote: »
    HEY PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT, NOT COOL WITH ONLY GIVING SOME PLAYERS $10 GOLD FOR FREE AND SOME OF US DIDDLY SQUAT. July 2nd only some of us got the free gold code, even the GM's don't know what the requirements were to get the code, but it sure as hell ain't fair when other players get 240 gold??? Either we all get $10 or none of us should have it.

Check your settings in Arc. Is PWE allowed to send you mail for Arc, Perfect World and other games? Turn it on so you can get codes in the future.

lathena wrote: »
    I used code I got in e mail as promo code, and it said its invalid since tghat courency is not available in my region ( Euro) wich IS available in my region , but when i open reedemed codes I get this? Sort this out, pls.

https://ibb.co/2KDGzGy

Server Etherblade
    Char name Wiliana

Currency is available: you should get 9.90 gold in Arc on that account. Then it's up to you to send it to PWI (incl.
    your server) or any other Arc-game by pressing Charge.