hoshichan
hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
nvm, bunch of monkeys.
Post edited by hoshichan on

Comments

• mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes, its supposed to be pvp based. If you have the quest and kill others till you are 5 stack, then it makes sense. You won the stacks in the daily quest, and you should go turn in the 5 before you die.
    But if you are camping people while you dont have the quest yourself, then you purposely take their rewards away. It may be a good way to start pvp, but if you are doing it very consistently I think thats where the limit goes to.
    So I would say its depends on the degree of questblocking.

---
    Ok, I just found this from our previous GM/CM whatever
    I think this qualifies to Ulfgard, as its PVP a based server.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/763212/pking-on-a-pvp-server-update/p1

"If it gets to the point that you are killing someone continually, non-stop, then we will consider it harassment, PvP server or not. If it's just a few times, or for a short amount, then it's fine."
  • hoshichan
    Yes, its supposed to be pvp based. If you have the quest and kill others till you are 5 stack, then it makes sense. You won the stacks in the daily quest, and you should go turn in the 5 before you die.
    But if you are camping people while you dont have the quest yourself, then you purposely take their rewards away. It may be a good way to start pvp, but if you are doing it very consistently I think thats where the limit goes to.

---
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/763212/pking-on-a-pvp-server-update/p1

"If it gets to the point that you are killing someone continually, non-stop, then we will consider it harassment, PvP server or not. If it's just a few times, or for a short amount, then it's fine."

okay, according to this nearly 6 year old statement (nice find btw), killing someone over there clearly cant be an issue. but i think we need a fresh gm comment about this, also need clarification what "a few times" means.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    hoshichan wrote: »

---

okay, according to this nearly 6 year old statement (nice find btw), killing someone over there clearly cant be an issue. but i think we need a fresh gm comment about this, also need clarification what "a few times" means.

it is always amaze's me with the
    "WHAT did I do..?"
    "It shouldnt be this way"
    "I should be able to do whatever I want to everybody else..." statements
    THEN
    when the nice lady explains it to ya......
    you whine and complain about a 6 yr old answer....it STILL applies today BTW.......DONT DO IT

"a few times"....means DONT do it AT all....
    THEN ya dont have to worry about it....huh

"killing somebody over there cant be an issue"
    THAT is not the issue...
    its when it done OVER and OVER and OVER again.....got it...????
  • hoshichan

---

it is always amaze's me with the
    "WHAT did I do..?"
    "It shouldnt be this way"
    "I should be able to do whatever I want to everybody else..." statements
    THEN
    when the nice lady explains it to ya......
    you whine and complain about a 6 yr old answer....it STILL applies today BTW.......DONT DO IT

"a few times"....means DONT do it AT all....
    THEN ya dont have to worry about it....huh

"killing somebody over there cant be an issue"
    THAT is not the issue...
    its when it done OVER and OVER and OVER again.....got it...????

oh, did you project your own emotions into my statement or something? because i have no idea what you are even angry about.
    read my post again, this time from a neutral point of view.

we dont need statements of nice ladies or nice gents, we need up to date information from official sources about an actually important topic, because CLEARLY china designed this area for the purpose of pure pvp, with the bounty of damage-increasing passives.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    Sorry no "redirect and change the subject"
    sorry no "emotions" in my response cause there was no "$%%^^&%$%^^%$$$%%"
    Actually I had no clue what you were talking about in your first post
    but after reading the lady's response..
    it was spelled out to you in plain english
    and even I understood WHY people are banned.....
    but of course you blew off both of us...and
    STILL making the same stupid statement......
    and my answer is STILL the same
    dont want to be BANNED..??????
    Dont do it
    quest blocking will not be tolerated......EVER
    OH and that "CAPS ARE USED FOR YELLING" no they are not
    .....what are you 5 yrs old...?????
    NO quest blocking EVER....
    BTW...IF you make a new comment...and only 2 people reply..its NOT that important.....only to you
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    I'm glad to read quest blocker are banned.
  • leopardite
    leopardite Posts: 1 Arc User
    idk whats to hard to understand... yeah is a pvp designed quest but just when you actually doing the quest and kill people to get more stacks not when you are just killing people doing the quest just because you can
  • hoshichan
    edited November 2019
    leopardite wrote: »
    idk whats to hard to understand... yeah is a pvp designed quest but just when you actually doing the quest and kill people to get more stacks not when you are just killing people doing the quest just because you can

yeah i agree, but what do you mean by "hard to understand"; where do you get that information from?

@zoube not on your server, but keep trying buddy, like you do since Lothranis :D
    Post edited by hoshichan on
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    leopardite wrote: »

yeah i agree, but what do you mean by "hard to understand"; where do you get that information from?

information from no one. its just a little bit of sauce common sense. i will give u a clue: hes pointing at u. :D

• hoshichan
    edited November 2019
    how about you go do one?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Closed OP original post.

Please remember to keep to a reasonable point when posting.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.