CONFIRMED!!! - All item prices going down!!! market crashed!!!

2»

Comments

• froxty044x
    froxty044x Posts: 37 Arc User
    is there a chance that PWI put back the old gold/coin system? i mess up, accidentally converted my 300m gold coins to silver coins. any solution?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    froxty044x wrote: »
    is there a chance that PWI put back the old gold/coin system? i mess up, accidentally converted my 300m gold coins to silver coins. any solution?

Contact Support. You can only but try.

Thanks.
  • trader#9632
    trader#9632 Posts: 18 Arc User
    froxty044x wrote: »

lol, that's what you get when you just click! click! click!, my advice, always read whats in your screen before closing it. i've been there before. gl
  • calliepinky
    calliepinky Posts: 5 Arc User
    what is confirmed? the real gold still @ highprice and items. it doesnt change anything.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Hey mrxluo and allserver2013x, now that this is happened, players that need better gear cannot find the gear in the almost gone low stocked catshops to even buy what is needed to go do mbh's. Especially the almost (now leaving or gone new players. Not because they are lazy....because items are just not available to buy, with gold in hand.
    Obviously, you already have all you need to continue going to the mbh's. So why don't you watch your words calling others lazy without knowing what others are going through.
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    A lot of player are lazy to do mbh good gear or not which mean less coin on server = lower price on item. Most do jfsp nation war etc for money but now going be less coin now it only mbh .Item price already going down like skull shard on my server buy price going down fast.Could be good news for player who want g17 weapon
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Woot economy destruction ! It's about time.
  • healthfreak#2907
    healthfreak#2907 Posts: 1 New User
    > @allserver2013x said:
    > A friend of mine from china confirmed that in pwch, market crashed like hell in 3 months, price went crazy divided by 4 before market stabilized, its like, if your item cost 800m, it will become 200m, its not exact, but you'll get the ranged. shortage in coins will come she said, because of the new coin system. This will happen, not today, but it will come when coins that we have are already spend he said, i ask her what should i do, he said, i should save coins, and start selling my stuff now, then save coins for later.

Thanks for the notice.
  • kingkaido#7467
    kingkaido#7467 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am laughing out loud at the people who believe Perfect World China is the same as PWI. The prices will go down (obviously), but it won't be anything drastic. For starters, both market economy aren't even comparable in the first place. If people are insinuating such BS (PWI will crash drastically), then my advice is for those who do charge to do so again when there is a good promo available, sell your gold via HS for the best prices, and sit on it. Once again, there is a reason to why Perfect World China are in a state of panic, and it goes beyond a mere "gold coin shortages."
  • kingkaido#7467
    kingkaido#7467 Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is the exact same reason the housing bubble and our economy going to sh*t in 2008. Mass HYSTERIA won't do anyone any good. My point is to wait and see instead of having a post that has everyone shaken up and start slashing prices. The prices WILL NOT drop drastically. It will drop, but it won't be a death sentence.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    This is the exact same reason the housing bubble and our economy going to sh*t in 2008. Mass HYSTERIA won't do anyone any good. My point is to wait and see instead of having a post that has everyone shaken up and start slashing prices. The prices WILL NOT drop drastically. It will drop, but it won't be a death sentence.

ill quote you on this in 6 months, when everyone ran out of gold coins and zero re-supply ;)
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Coin will get less everydays at this rate since i rarely see wc for mbh on my server. I guessing in maybe half a year a lot of item price is down mostly high cost item like skull or jaden dod/dot since player won't be able pay soon.Low item cost probably drop down a little
  • trader#9632
    trader#9632 Posts: 18 Arc User
    hoshichan wrote: »

ill quote you on this in 6 months, when everyone ran out of gold coins and zero re-supply ;)

i agree, come back here in 1year, and say it again,. lol you probably have many items to sell and maybe you are already in lost profit. come on, dont miss lead player, so easy to tell, its just like 1+1=2. its too obvious that prices are going down already in every server. come on. i cant see your point.