Characters after merge

Hey hey, so I've browsed plenty of topics on past merges but haven't found any solution.

So I had a little break from the game (since 2009) and I see servers are merged. I've found 5 of my characters on Twilight Temple, but they are characters between level 1-10. My high level characters are gone (including barb >lvl100).

Was there some level/character purge in the meantime?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    No, No characters where deleted or changed.

If your looking for your characters use the jones blessing trick as it will show your chars on all servers and you can see by the click of a button.

Thanks.​​
  • gralcio
    gralcio Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I checked using this page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    It seems all my high level characters are gone.
    It's a pity :/
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    gralcio wrote: »
    I checked using this page: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    It seems all my high level characters are gone.
    It's a pity :/

yer thats the best way,

PWE have not deleted any chars, so may be on another account or something, look for name changes as well some got a prefix cuz they where the same as another on the merged servers.

Thanks.​​
  • losera
    losera Posts: 36 Arc User
    I used to have a friend, who told me, that all his characters had gotten deleted and that they would get deleted, whenever i asked him why he doesn't play anymore. That "friend" was a bit weird, but he wasn't the kind of person to think up something like this, plus i remember having asked him on multiple occasions over longer periods of time(like a month or so) and i don't really think he was telling lies, especially since he was the one, who introduced me to the game in the first place. I do not want to say, that it has anything to do with the game owners or anything like that or that it may be a bug or hacker or whatever, i just want to let you know, that i have heard of such an incident before.

Reading these posts reminded me of that.
    279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
  • yummybank
    yummybank Posts: 9 Arc User
    If you had full characters on 2 servers that were getting merged, some characters would be deleted.

They warned us, but i missed it and had a few characters get deleted.

if this wasn't your issue then i have no clue.
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    yummybank wrote: »
    If you had full characters on 2 servers that were getting merged, some characters would be deleted.

None of mine did, and I had 8 characters on each server. What happened is that I wound up with 16 characters on 1 account.

An arrow button appeared at the bottom of my character list though allowing me to scroll beterrn both sets of characters. OP should check if there's a button for them.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    hdoggy wrote: »

None of mine did, and I had 8 characters on each server. What happened is that I wound up with 16 characters on 1 account.

An arrow button appeared at the bottom of my character list though allowing me to scroll beterrn both sets of characters. OP should check if there's a button for them.

you can also use arrow keys or pageup/down keys to get to the other list
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    hdoggy wrote: »

you can also use arrow keys or pageup/down keys to get to the other list
    Those are actually the buttons that I was talking about. =p