BM skills

shadydawg
shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
BM's do you think the lost of chi gain on star smite on smite was worth the range and metal damage it gets now... Any BM with a well refined G17 weapon can tell us if the damage on it now is good and the new skill voltage shock (Flash upgrade)..

What do you think about the new Buddha's Guard upgrade (if you have decided to learn it)

Do you think we should get access to the rest of r9 weapons

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    shadydawg wrote: »
    BM's do you think the lost of chi gain on star smite on smite was worth the range and metal damage it gets now... Any BM with a well refined G17 weapon can tell us if the damage on it now is good and the new skill voltage shock (Flash upgrade)..

What do you think about the new Buddha's Guard upgrade (if you have decided to learn it)

Are there even other r9 weps for bm never added to our version? Also the metal alone making expel useless vs a bm and range para made bms extremely dangerous even without endgame. Sure the class had issues and req a ton of support but if you have a well enough gear sin on side the bm is the problem child behind venos atm imo.

Post edited by blazerboy on
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shadydawg
    Is there any BM who got a nice refine g17 s3 sword who tried putting zerk on it to test the damage of star smite niow..If so how is the damage looking
  • jacenty#4580
    jacenty#4580 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Just give us back chi safe on Dragon rising and 30 chi on smite and will be good. Now BM is usless and all fun from playing with it gone. They make 2 pk quest and weeken bm as much as they can WTF. In my opinion its like all classes go foward and they reverced BM to state befor Gliph update.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    xvenorx wrote: »
    Just give us back chi safe on Dragon rising and 30 chi on smite and will be good. Now BM is usless and all fun from playing with it gone. They make 2 pk quest and weeken bm as much as they can WTF. In my opinion its like all classes go foward and they reverced BM to state befor Gliph update.

No chi on dragon rising was a glitch if I recall. 9 sec para for basically free that’s rediculous but star smite that needs to be returned
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jacenty#4580
    jacenty#4580 Posts: 19 Arc User
    It wasnt any glich this was time for charge chi for atack with red gliphed avalanche coz all skils drians yours chi and you wont use red gliph for strong hit coz you simply dont have chi. Now veno will show up and you tosted when she suck yours chi. plus you have to put almost all atack skils on blue gliph to get some chi so you wont make dmg, Where you saw 9 sec para it was 7 on axes less on pike and sword, Bm is close combat class so you go in to croud of enemies to cc so you need to use antistun (one spark) good to use sutra (one spark) you go in to crowd use roar of pride (35 chi) you already dont have chi for hf. You wont use cloud eruption coz you will need ad to protect yourself, so you use two skils to get chi and you must paralise to keep stunlock -80 chi again under 2 sparks needed for HF. so dont tell me about glich coz sin can charge 3 sparks in 2 hits and its ok ?
  • wiccamystic
    wiccamystic Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thats defently a nerf for BM's, also new Buddha is useless, dont get it. U get 20-30%more phy/mag def for 80% loss in damage for 1 min and only on self with 5min CD. Old Budha much better.
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    Thats defently a nerf for BM's, also new Buddha is useless, dont get it. U get 20-30%more phy/mag def for 80% loss in damage for 1 min and only on self with 5min CD. Old Budha much better.

for now yes.. but the next update the new Buddha is unli-tick within 60sec deaden copy-cat. which is really, really tanky broken thing in pwi history.
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User

I myself don't have a high refine g17r3 sword but I do know another BM in game that does. They stated the metal damage is nice, but because they fixed the 0 chi Dragon Rising they would prefer the 50 chi return over metal damage. Majority of BM mains I've discussed this with heavily prefer chi fixing over metal damage but would like a bit of both.

The new buddha+sutra(Vajra) skill I refuse to learn it as does every other BM I know. You'd get more use out of Sutra in the 5 minutes it takes for Vajra to get off cooldown. I have hopes the next update will fix it and make it worth using but it would need to be a big change to justify a 5 minute cooldown.
  • shadydawg
    edited November 2019

I myself don't have a high refine g17r3 sword but I do know another BM in game that does. They stated the metal damage is nice, but because they fixed the 0 chi Dragon Rising they would prefer the 50 chi return over metal damage. Majority of BM mains I've discussed this with heavily prefer chi fixing over metal damage but would like a bit of both.

The new buddha+sutra(Vajra) skill I refuse to learn it as does every other BM I know. You'd get more use out of Sutra in the 5 minutes it takes for Vajra to get off cooldown. I have hopes the next update will fix it and make it worth using but it would need to be a big change to justify a 5 minute cooldown.

Okay.. Do you know if it was tried with GOF on sword