Where to Create Mirage Celestone?

xsolarx
xsolarx Posts: 3 Arc User
Greetings,

I have recently got back into PW after many years and I am trying to make a Mirage Celestone but when I go to the Gem Merchant in Archorsaur or any other city, he doesn't have any options to make a Mirage Celestone. Where do I go to craft them? I have the required materials (1 Human, 1 Heaven, and 1 Earth stones). Thanks.

- Solar

Comments

• notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    thats removed. need bh do to get them;)
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited November 2019
    They removed the option to craft Mirage Celestones at the Gem Merchant with the most recent update. There is an option to craft them over at the Contemplation Forge in north Archosaur (550, 675) so you should still be able to use them there. You'll need 3 of each Celestone (Human/Heaven/Earth) to make it though.

ETA: Contemplation Forge = NW forge
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xsolarx
    xsolarx Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you obiella, I was able to craft them. I guess I picked the perfect time joining right after a big update. :P
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    all wrong u stil can use the celestones to cimbine a mirage at xnw forges, cost 10k silver coins fee.
    only celestone fragments cant be used anymore.
  • xrougex#9184
    xrougex#9184 Posts: 9 Arc User
    all wrong u stil can use the celestones to cimbine a mirage at xnw forges, cost 10k silver coins fee.
    only celestone fragments cant be used anymore.

@xsolarx What @alphadevil1991 said. They completely remove the option to make mirages via Gem Merchant. Although, you can still make them via NW furnace located at North Arch. I hope they add another option to make a mirage other than the celestones. I think there's also an option if you look at any mailboxes you can make them using celestial insignia. Sadly, tiger event is no more.
    ealZu5M.png