Twilight Sky glitch?

Hi, I have just noticed on my main char, which has Royal Sky VIII, that the quest box for boundary quests is showing Twilight Sky is not complete, this is strange because I did complete it a long time ago. Further when I click on resume quest at "inside rift" stage it goes nowhere??
Can anyone help me with this.
Cheers

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hmm that's pretty weird. I'm not sure if you can get that quest or not but we can give it a try.

To get the quest, you will want to go into the Primal World in the water near the Astraluna Steps at (412, 508) and you should see a Mysterious Rift there. Make sure to get close to it, and then try hitting it. When you do this quest chain normally, you will receive the quest "Inside the Rift" and you will get teleported into Story Mode.

If the rift doesn't do anything, then I'm not sure if it's possible to get that quest since I think you need to have the quest "A Cryptic Journal" in your quest log first. Are there any other quests in that list that are uncompleted or just Inside the Rift?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • maxdorf3
    maxdorf3 Posts: 1 New User
    Thanks for the response, will give it a try. All the quests after the rift are unticked?
  • maxdorf2
    maxdorf2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    TYVM it worked :)