PWCN New Expansion Details Apparently Coming 10/19

Comments

• hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    Any changes to graphics/char customization/appearance?
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    Do these stats changes apply only to evolved pets? Or does it affect those who do not evolve?
    It would be interesting if these also had some stats boost, even if they don't evolve. Because otherwise, there will be a huge discrepancy between the evolved pets and the non-evolved pets.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I don't have a pic of it, however the translations say the same about them all(seeker,sb and mystic)

That’s quite interesting! Summons/Pets will be a major asset again!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • onepostonly#9641
    onepostonly#9641 Posts: 8 Arc User
    @hokker got 2questions for you since you give us more infos than devs/gm ect. give :*

do you got an infos if they change the rewards in jfsp because compare to dfsp there is not much differnt anymore 3 more silver coins and 1 more A-pack thats it beside of run it for some guild points since all the usefull stuff to trade is goon :neutral:

do you also know if there are more daily quests are comeing in the new map (nord / Ulfgard) if we really just get 2 stones ea day just for the new passives we would need to run around 500 days in a row :#

• hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    I didn't see anything about fsp, about the new map we will have more dailies in the north map, we will join 1 of 2 factions, one day of the week we will have a pvp event between the two factions, this event + dailies give factions points and we can use these points to get stuff in the npc, I posted pics of some items before, moonlight crystals, passive books, and even the ble crystal
    Y8rMdAE.png
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    @hokker got 2questions for you since you give us more infos than devs/gm ect. give :*

do you got an infos if they change the rewards in jfsp because compare to dfsp there is not much differnt anymore 3 more silver coins and 1 more A-pack thats it beside of run it for some guild points since all the usefull stuff to trade is goon :neutral:

do you also know if there are more daily quests are comeing in the new map (nord / Ulfgard) if we really just get 2 stones ea day just for the new passives we would need to run around 500 days in a row :#

Two stones is just the bare minimum for doing the both dailies. Killing other players doing the transport quest while you transport yourself is how you get more. Until they add the item to the cash shop lol. Don't forget to take into account you only have a 5 minutes between each drop off.
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Anything on graphics or character appearances, y'all? It's okay to say no.
    Post edited by orangeitis on
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned but in this PWCN expansion (or maybe a previous update?) the Defense Level passive and Anti-crit passive were both raised to level 10 (20 def lev, -40% crit damage).

Cosmic Blessing (def lev) II = 350 Barbaric Blood Crystal + 105 Barbaric Blood
    Ward of Bane (anti crit) II = 150 Barbaric Blood Crystal + 45 Barbaric Blood

This means you'll need an additional 2500 Barbaric Blood Crystal and 750 Barbaric Bloods after you finish the current round of passives.

However, the new passive levels require levels in the new sky levels so after this next expansion hits us you won't be able to get them all at once anyway. The new quest chain should provide a bunch of bloods and in the calendar I see 2 more events or instances that provide bloods as well.

Still don't stop farming those Blood Crystals. You need 3800 total.

Also the Ulfgard passives might have the item for lvl 6-10 available as well so keep farming that.
    I haven't confirmed that but the "Mysterious Stuff" item has an updated icon at least.
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • They give archer a little buff and they nerf archer with crit reduce increase passive x.x well at least sin hit little weaker i guess...
  • blazerboy
    asterelle wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned but in this PWCN expansion (or maybe a previous update?) the Defense Level passive and Anti-crit passive were both raised to level 10 (20 def lev, -40% crit damage).

Cosmic Blessing (def lev) II = 350 Barbaric Blood Crystal + 105 Barbaric Blood
    Ward of Bane (anti crit) II = 150 Barbaric Blood Crystal + 45 Barbaric Blood

This means you'll need an additional 2500 Barbaric Blood Crystal and 750 Barbaric Bloods after you finish the current round of passives.

However, the new passive levels require levels in the new sky levels so after this next expansion hits us you won't be able to get them all at once anyway. The new quest chain should provide a bunch of bloods and in the calendar I see 2 more events or instances that provide bloods as well.

Still don't stop farming those Blood Crystals. You need 3800 total.

Also the Ulfgard passives might have the item for lvl 6-10 available as well so keep farming that.
    I haven't confirmed that but the "Mysterious Stuff" item has an updated icon at least.
    ​​

This is extremely excessive if you ask me....
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Think archer going be super weak at this point db buff+ blood+ passive crit reduce? unless you got gof bow... Your crit do little damage or none extra damage at all...they kinda kill archer even with fast skill....heck being a barb probably better since they can arma without losing hp soon....
  • hdoggy
    hdoggy Posts: 28 Arc User
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Anything on graphics or character appearances, y'all? It's okay to say no.
    Yeah, Imma take that as a no then.
  • lj1995#4086
    lj1995#4086 Posts: 2 Arc User
    There seems to be an update regarding the skill changes on CN. Could someone please translate this?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20191112/82114.shtml
  • lj1995#4086
    lj1995#4086 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also saw this from a year ago, it seems to be minor skill changes to all classes before the 2 new ones. Reading through a translation from Google, it doesnt seem we got this update.

http://bbs.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=75347&extra=page=1
  • blazerboy
    There seems to be an update regarding the skill changes on CN. Could someone please translate this?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20191112/82114.shtml

Interesting
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    I also saw this from a year ago, it seems to be minor skill changes to all classes before the 2 new ones. Reading through a translation from Google, it doesnt seem we got this update.

I only understood 100% two things:

* The Roar of the Pride stun's duration now with Polearm/Pike/Club is 5 seconds (before 4);
    * Some skils with Fist have the same efect if used with Axe
    * Now you can use the right click in the pet's skils of Veno to attack automatically
    * The boss of Northland now is immune of damage's reduction of the Priest skill lvl 100.

Things not 100%:
    * There are some changes with the Leaps of BM but i could'nt understand
    * After use Dragon Rising the BM won't attack the target
  • asterelle

That's not PWI, it's from a different version of the game. If you look at the URL it comes from http://world2.wanmei.com/ but PWI is http://w2i.wanmei.com/

I don't really understand how China ended up with 2 versions of Perfect World but they do.
    ​​
  • mahousenshi
    mahousenshi Posts: 25 Arc User

That's not PWI, it's from a different version of the game. If you look at the URL it comes from http://world2.wanmei.com/ but PWI is http://w2i.wanmei.com/

I don't really understand how China ended up with 2 versions of Perfect World but they do.
    ​​

World2 is the second version of the original p2p game, and w2i is the newest version, but it's f2p and the one where we get all our content from. PW is huge in China. :/

Etherblade:
    Lvl101 RB2 Wizard: RosesFlame
    Lvl101 RB2 Venomancer: Kawari (originally named SailorRocket, very first toon in PWI)

• slugwarrior30
    slugwarrior30 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I didnt see the wizzy translation if someone could please do that it would be amazing. <3
  • alterfication
    alterfication Posts: 4 Arc User
    I didnt see the wizzy translation if someone could please do that it would be amazing. <3
    page 2
  • hokker#1570
    edited January 2020
    Hi dudes, as said before we will have a new equipment acquired in the new map, here is one level 100 with all attributes maxed
    Attack Level +32
    Defense Level +32
    P. attack +1612
    P. Defense +3606
    M. Defense +2906
    HP + 4418
    vJ0wvMY.png
    Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • hokker#1570
    edited January 2020
    I did some researches about this new system/equipment and well, we will receive this stuff soon so I will post what I found

Well, like I've said before it is similar to the meridian system
    there are 100 point to click however we only see 10 points, when we reach point number 10 we will see the points 11~20 and so on, until we reach point 100
    When we click in a point we will see another screen(just like meridian) when we try to advance we can go to the next point or we can reach the ''attribute spot'', if we reach this attribute spot this point is over and we can go to the next one (: easy? not so much, as you can see in the attribute spots there is a bar in the bottom and it determines the quality of the attributes, there are screens where there are many different attributes and we must choose one and try, in others screens there is only one type of attribute, each attribute has a different symbol, but now the important thing: if we reach an attribute spot poor we can use boutique items to return one spot or go back to the starting point and then try again, the direction is always random

Points 1~10(Poor)
    y2FOxys.png

Points 1~10(Best)
    4XbUWMd.png

Points 11~20
    uCgGe1V.png

Points 91~100
    SZalTn9.png

Point 1 screen
    G6qokng.png

This point is more complicated and we have the same type of attribute, here is a fight to reach the best attibute
    9dW699f.png

Here a point 10 try, in this situation if we want the best attribute we will have to buy boutique item to go one spot back and then try again
    zUXYSaC.png

• asterelle
    It's a somewhat interesting system but it's getting a bit annoying how they keep making ridiculous complicated barriers to getting anything accomplished. No one is going to be satisfied with their mediocre results. It's like they forgot that the game is supposed to be 'fun'.​​
  • baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    It's a somewhat interesting system but it's getting a bit annoying how they keep making ridiculous complicated barriers to getting anything accomplished. No one is going to be satisfied with their mediocre results. It's like they forgot that the game is supposed to be 'fun'.​​

yeah.. but the sad part is they having fun in china.. not here in US trololol im imagining the game for the next 5years. (our version) :(
  • hokker#1570
    edited January 2020
    @asterelle To tell the truth the more I see the less I like, my gf stopped playing because the game became a ''work'' and there is no fun..... and about me... well, I spend more time doing researches than playing xD
    About this system there are more things I don't know yet, for example, I don't know what we need to advance spots, as you can see in the picture 1, that dude has a lv44 equip, so why doesn't he have a lv100? I believe need some kind of ''energy'' and how we get this energy? or we get in the new pk map or maybe we get depending the attribute spots quality?(this is just my guessing)
    Another thing, look at the picture 2, see that point marked? I believe the dude reached that point but used the boutique item to go one spot back then that point became ''unreachable''

Picture 1, lv44 equip
    PW5NOUT.png

Picture 2, unreachable point maybe?
    ioCvUnk.png

Picture 3, some kind of energy bar that is the key to advance to new points(how it goes up? don't know yet)
    FufTZg0.png

Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User

And if you don't make these changes that often need money you get weaker from addicts who are all day 24 hours per day in the game to get ridiculous +15 magic defense for example.
    The fun of this game is really low if you don't spend money to speed up your character's upgrade and there is a lot of work to do to get the basics items like the G17 set.
    Sad and annoying
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    red#4565 wrote: »
    And if you don't make these changes that often need money you get weaker from addicts who are all day 24 hours per day in the game to get ridiculous +15 magic defense for example.
    The fun of this game is really low if you don't spend money to speed up your character's upgrade and there is a lot of work to do to get the basics items like the G17 set.
    Sad and annoying

Sadly you need the PvE trash grind to have people around for PvP. Every time we're inbetween updates n everyone's done grinding their PvE the game fell quiet. Though right now PWI looks pretty dead across the board, even the new classes are barely getting any love, so I doubt it matters now. The people that live their life on PWI will just brainlessly do anything the game throws at them and the other people will slowly lose more n more interest, as it has been for years now, the game will be aight I guess.
  • dewjack41
    dewjack41 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I didn't see anything about fsp, about the new map we will have more dailies in the north map, we will join 1 of 2 factions, one day of the week we will have a pvp event between the two factions, this event + dailies give factions points and we can use these points to get stuff in the npc, I posted pics of some items before, moonlight crystals, passive books, and even the ble crystal
    Y8rMdAE.png

i take it you play chinese server?| what boundry lvl are you guys at and how amy rebirths? currently american is 2nd ra and royal sky. we are so so f ar behind it isnt funny

• technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    It's a somewhat interesting system but it's getting a bit annoying how they keep making ridiculous complicated barriers to getting anything accomplished. No one is going to be satisfied with their mediocre results. It's like they forgot that the game is supposed to be 'fun'.

And Voila, The new PW system to max your credit card ! Again !​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Or should you hate the fact that PW developers are making charges to fund their services to serve you yet another day of entertainment ? Maybe you are willing them to terminate their service. If so then don't bother.