Thanks but No thanks

neonophobic
neonophobic Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
PWI was alright the way it was.. it's sister games like Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty all those other games had this 'bound coin thing' but perfect world was fine the way it was.. and now apparently frost has been turned off too?

At this point. Charging isn't worth it - Prices are going down for a lot of pack items because you now have 'silver'

I get what you guys were going for but that system isn't for this game. Please listen to your player-base because a lot of people are quitting at this point, PWI really isn't worth playing. Personally I'll probably go back to Steam Games and Forsaken World in my off time, where things aren't 100% broken.

I'm sorry but this new update has really screwed the game...I thought packs in 2008 killed the game back in the day *Edit: I think the first packs PWI released were in 2009* Thank you to the user who corrected me on the year :3
I thought Rebirth killed the game

So many things I thought killed this game but now, I think you guys really have killed PWI xD
PWI: Twilight Temple (Formerly Lost City)
Forsaken World: Lionheart
R.I.P: Ethersage/Jade Dynasty

Post edited by neonophobic on

Comments

• keshsam
    keshsam Posts: 4 Arc User
    Prices are going down for a lot of pack items
    PWI really isn't worth playing.
    These two concepts are in stark opposition to each other. If pack items are coming down in price, that's all the more incentive I need to return to the game. It's about time they do something to combat the free player/whale spender disparity in PWI.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    keshsam wrote: »
    Prices are going down for a lot of pack items
    PWI really isn't worth playing.
    These two concepts are in stark opposition to each other. If pack items are coming down in price, that's all the more incentive I need to return to the game. It's about time they do something to combat the free player/whale spender disparity in PWI.

You see that would be incentive if you could even get the coin to buy items to begin with now. Mobs, quests etc give silver coins. Silver can't be used to trade. MBH,BH TW Pay, Primal Boss, pack items that give big notes are only way to get gold coins now. Or have alot of coins from before this update.
  • overdone#3296
    overdone#3296 Posts: 8 Arc User
    PWI was alright the way it was.. it's sister games like Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty all those other games had this 'bound coin thing' but perfect world was fine the way it was.. and now apparently frost has been turned off too?

At this point. Charging isn't worth it - Prices are going down for a lot of pack items because you now have 'silver'

I get what you guys were going for but that system isn't for this game. Please listen to your player-base because a lot of people are quitting at this point, PWI really isn't worth playing. Personally I'll probably go back to Steam Games and Forsaken World in my off time, where things aren't 100% broken.

I'm sorry but this new update has really screwed the game...I thought packs in 2008 killed the game back in the day

So many things I thought killed this game but now, I think you guys really have killed PWI xD

according to your own avatar
    you vistited...
    since you started in 2013..
    a WHOPPING total of 6 times........
    as i remember .....the game started in 2009....so what "2008 packs" are you talking about
    i only started with this toon in dec....and I have "visited" 25 time whatever that means
  • overdone#3296

I'm sorry but this new update has really screwed the game...I thought packs in 2008 killed the game back in the day

DONT go away MAD......just go away......
    we are all tired of listening to WHINERS \
    on how this game is gonna DIE...........any day now
  • neonophobic

you vistited...
    as i remember .....the game started in 2009....so what "2008 packs" are you talking about
    i only started with this toon in dec....and I have "visited" 25 time whatever that means

I have more than one account :D so please don't even give me the 'according to your avatar' nonesense. Many people have many different accounts, I just prefer to post on this one thanks.

• neonophobic

you vistited...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World_(video_game)

CHN: July 2005

EU: 2008

NA: September 2, 2008

Pardon me, I think the year the first pack was released was 2009 XD so yeah I was off by 1 year.

• overdone#3296

you vistited...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_World_(video_game)

CHN: July 2005

EU: 2008

NA: September 2, 2008

Pardon me, I think the year the first pack was released was 2009 XD so yeah I was off by 1 year.

if the game si SOOOOO bad...
    why are you hanging around answering my posts....???
    just go to your steam games........and have a great time.......

Wait i get it...
    your just gonna hang out in the forums to
    inform everybody what a horrible game this is......????
    and how wonderful it was in the "good ole days" huh
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    Hmmm, is this how people talk to each other when something as lovely and PWI begins to crumble? If it starts to deteriorate, people start attacking each other? I say it's fear talking. GET A GRIP PEOPLE!!! Don't worry, just be concerned. Maybe it is or isn't ending and we don't know right? Just go play and do the things you enjoy the most. There is not anything we can do, just play. Peace Out and see you all in game!. Me? Played since began and will stick it out. That is how I am.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    Hmmm, is this how people talk to each other when something as lovely and PWI begins to crumble? If it starts to deteriorate, people start attacking each other? I say it's fear talking. GET A GRIP PEOPLE!!! Don't worry, just be concerned. Maybe it is or isn't ending and we don't know right? Just go play and do the things you enjoy the most. There is not anything we can do, just play. Peace Out and see you all in game!. Me? Played since began and will stick it out. That is how I am.

first of all you know nothing about me..
    IF i was "attacking:anybody" there would be a lot more
    ^$^&^&$%....(middle finger)....lots of CAPS..etc...etc......
    and no
    I dont care are WHAT you think or say either....

because on the OTHER thread....
    ya know the EU maint thread...
    where the quetion was....
    .What did you think for the XServer chat...?????
    your answer was just more whining about gold and
    "pushing out the players beginning".....
    "and who STRUGGLE to play the game"......(ya mean the ones that wont even spend a dollar to play the game)
    bring back JJ...so everybody can 'bot it again..?????
    this is not FAIR to loyal players....and ya never did answer the question did ya..???

so at least this person can make his own thread...
    and we can "attack" each other over it......
    you...go to all the other threads
    and try to hijack them into whining about
    COINS......
    SILVER.....
    OH...
    the game is doomed....blah...blah
    and then use me for your
    "Ohhh I love the game...please dont fight.......peace love and out....BS"

So...What do you think for the XServer Faction Chat and FL features added in this update..????

• nanderdawn
    nanderdawn Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think the people who are most upset is the ones who was farming JOJ an botting mobs
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    nanderdawn wrote: »
    I think the people who are most upset is the ones who was farming JOJ an botting mobs

finally somebody that has got it right.....
    but i have always been amused by those excuses they use
    cause THEY know they do it...
    WE know they do it.....
    and it comes out like.....

WAAAHHH...everything is only worth 1 silver now....
    WAAHHHHH,,,jones is gone now......
    WAAHHHHH,...somebody has more money to spend on the game than I do.....
    WAAHHHHH...the game says its F2P......but I gotta spend a dollar or two on it...
    WAAAAHHH...I gotta play the game like it was meant to be played

just once i would like to hear the truth
    WAAAHHHH.........I cant 'bot or scam the game anymore....I;m leaving...good-bye......

is there anybody besides me that ACTUALLY plays this game..
    and not try everything they can think of to scam or 'bot the game..???