Bye Felicia :3

Options
jacobsrevenge
jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
i would like to thank everyone who played and put their time and effort on this awesome(ironic) game.. you guys did great.
i just dnt understand why we adapt the problem bots and coin system from china. hell its not the same boi.
i mean, its like u want to have some fancy burger from a fancy restaurant. and they give u the same burger from mcdonals. lol

Comments

• patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    Options
    man your alt farming must be ruined :<
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    man your alt farming must be ruined :<

this is not about the alt farming or anything else. i can spend thousand of dollars if i want to.
    its about the people who's playing here in international. our currency(real money $) "are different from china."
    our player base are different from china, our gears and other events are different from china.
    our version is a fancy franchise and don't compare it to a normal booth franchise.
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    No, farming is ruined in general. Good luck in a few months when coin supplies get used up on all servers. There is not enough people to populate the server with coin solely from MBH and Perfect Iron Hammers TW rewards etc. Good luck to all who haven't finished their gear. The under geared people from guild have already started quitting.
  • neonophobic
    neonophobic Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah at this point you'll have to 'know people' in order to get by.. and now you will have to pick up coins in order to survive... I think they shot themselves in the foot on this one.
    PWI: Twilight Temple (Formerly Lost City)
    Forsaken World: Lionheart
    R.I.P: Ethersage/Jade Dynasty

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    dont China use to shot themslef in foot overtime in most update , they never ask or use our knowledge , we as player is like ghost who live in shadow , who not mean any thing , to them , i wonder if Walt Disney could make China Laugh and have fun , but i doubt , greed ppl dont laugh , now we learned that Greed of any value kill everything include earth and gaming , why not let Coca Cola , Walmart ,Intel , Nvidia , PepsiCO, Unilever, Nike,or other companies support game by Advertisement ingame of their product , whats the problem of that , it could be fancy to get difrent Advertisement over time of product , and player could play free , back in days the ( DRIV3R ) Car game)) had Nvida inside game Logo on small and big sign / board , just info .
  • alphadevil1991
    alphadevil1991 Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Options
    lax wrote: »
    No, farming is ruined in general. Good luck in a few months when coin supplies get used up on all servers. There is not enough people to populate the server with coin solely from MBH and Perfect Iron Hammers TW rewards etc. Good luck to all who haven't finished their gear. The under geared people from guild have already started quitting.

lmao what a bullsheet. finaly those multi accounters and bot maniacs got putten to their limit. i am fine with the new system, cause now finaly those who farm their gears active and keep fleeting the market with their farmed mats will profit and not those who got the most jolly alts.
    fededomino wrote: »
    why not let Coca Cola , Walmart ,Intel , Nvidia , PepsiCO, Unilever, Nike,or other companies support game by Advertisement ingame of their product , whats the problem of that , it could be fancy to get difrent Advertisement over time of product , and player could play free , back in days the ( DRIV3R ) Car game)) had Nvida inside game Logo on small and big sign / board , just info .

oh yes ruin this game while fleet it with advertisement... no ty, we dont need it. this game is more fine without