[TIPS?] - Vitae Farming | Boundary Quest Chain

Hello PWI Players,

Recently, when I hit Royal Sky boundary I asked my friends and other players in my server how they were able to reach the latest boundary few weeks/months after it came out and here I am spending almost half a year to reach it and they told me that they saved up their Boundary quest chain and some charged their way up. That got me thinking, was I the only one who didn't save Boundary quest chains or did you guys saved it up or charged?

I'm planning on making an alt and would like to ask you guys when is the best way to start saving up Boundary quest chain? Should I stop doing Twilight Sky quest chain and save them up for Royal Sky since it has the most amount of vitae you can farm daily from mobs? Or, should I entirely start saving up Boundary quest chain all the way from Arcane Sky and start doing them when I reach Royal Sky?

Are there any other way to gain vitae fast? Any tips you guys can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks and have a good one!
ealZu5M.png

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    When I leveled up my Boundary I didn't have anything saved up and just did the quests as they became available to me, as well as farming the vitae mobs each day. It took me about 3 months I think to get to Royal Sky 10.

Ancient Gifts are very important for the vitae boosts so definitely take advantage of the login event going on right now. On top of that, you can get another vitae boost by having a faction squad (8 or more players in the same faction in a squad).

Something else that I think people did to level up faster was to farm Sky Pirate Drake for the conches as these also give vitae, especially if you save them for the quests you can get from Merchant Sokka in Kirin Town.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xrougex#9184
    xrougex#9184 Posts: 9 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    When I leveled up my Boundary I didn't have anything saved up and just did the quests as they became available to me, as well as farming the vitae mobs each day. It took me about 3 months I think to get to Royal Sky 10.

Ancient Gifts are very important for the vitae boosts so definitely take advantage of the login event going on right now. On top of that, you can get another vitae boost by having a faction squad (8 or more players in the same faction in a squad).

Something else that I think people did to level up faster was to farm Sky Pirate Drake for the conches as these also give vitae, especially if you save them for the quests you can get from Merchant Sokka in Kirin Town.

I completely forgot about the Sky Pirate Drake! Hunting it is really pain in the **** that I completely ignored doing that event. You managed to reach Royal Sky 10 within 3 months? You must be doing vitae mobs everyday huh because as a venomancer, it's hard to find someone willing to let you tag along, killing 1 vitae mob near Magnier takes way too long for me.

Thanks for the answer!
    ealZu5M.png