New Skill and Changes

Options
e1finger
e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
The removal of the Chi return from Star Smite cripples hard, tho I been told it will get fixed later. No sure how true that source of information is.

The lost of the 80 chi return from Argent Glyph Dragon Rising was another, not sure if that was an "Opps" of a doing or if it was meant to be removed.

The following is only based on my opinion- the added magic damage on Spirit Chaser, Star Smite, and Dragon Rising, is well meh. Only usefulness I see in it, is ignoring Expel use. The dmg would probably be noticeable if we work on getting a G17 zerk sword, which would be slaving, when already most of us are trying to work for a end game pair of axes.

As for the new Buddah+Sutra merged skill, I have been hesitant to learn it. The healing and crit from sultra I use often. Buddah save in mass pvp tends to be helpful. The new skill Vajra as its called, dont seem to be squad based. Its a 60 sec of a increase phy and magic def by taking 80% of your attack into your phy and mag defense, as well as healing by 50% hp recovery.

Oceans edge would have been a better choice for them to give a boost for the magic attack in my opinion.

As far as all the new Fist skill stuff meh, I had recently restated and been rid of fist/claws. Would be nice for people who still use aps in pve, but then again, all the new bosses have anti aps buffs.

What are other bm's thoughts and opinion on the new changes?

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Options
    BM has always been a dangerous class to play, because they use 4 different weapons. Luckily Perfect World never really messed with it and Axes have been the easy choice for weapons to use for damage in almost every scenario (mostly because it was the only r9 weapon available). Now Perfect World is messing with it. BMs are probably still fine in theory, you just ''have to adapt to the changes'' (and spend $5000,- for the weapons to go with it). Personally it's a hard pass from me, the horse is already limping so might as well just shoot it. I might be wrong though, I haven't played my BM since I read about these changes in the first place, which was more than half a year ago.