Update

darkv0id
darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
Is anyone from PWI going to respond to the update issues? I've tried both servers, turned off firewall and antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled all to no avail! It stops at around 25% and won't continue!

Comments

• pwigunner#3628
    pwigunner#3628 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Click on the update tab and change to Patch 2 and try. Thats what helped me
  • darkv0id

As I said in original post I tried both servers for 4 hours to no avail...but It finally got past the 25% a few minutes ago! Thanks
  • luvia#9718
    luvia#9718 Posts: 5 Arc User
    i cant dowload the patch i try everything... any clue ? how to do a clean installing patch?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    darkv0id wrote: »

As I said in original post I tried both servers for 4 hours to no avail...but It finally got past the 25% a few minutes ago! Thanks

How you did it man? I have the same problem here
  • darkv0id
    Failed again at around 80%...had to start the process all over again!
  • darkv0id

How you did it man? I have the same problem here

Just keep trying to update is all I know! This update is badly bugged!
  • luvia#9718
    luvia#9718 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    im gonna try to fix the game whit the verify button. and download the patch whit servert patch 2 again
  • mudvayne8
    mudvayne8 Posts: 10 Arc User
    have u guys had luck yet plssssss tell me what to do
  • mudvayne8
    mudvayne8 Posts: 10 Arc User
    im still trying verify and patch 2
  • cherybomb8
    cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Using update 2 allowed mine to continue. It's at about 45% now.
  • darkv0id
    Took me about 8 hours to get it updated, practically new computer and fast internet! Hung up at 25% for about 4 hours, 80% for another 4 lol
  • minifreak
    minifreak Posts: 1 Arc User
    Took me about 8 hours to get it updated, practically new computer and fast internet! Hung up at 25% for about 4 hours, 80% for another 4 lol

How did you do it, because I've had the same problems and have done the same things as you. Did you just end up leaving the patch alone and it finished? Did you keep restarting it? What finally worked?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    I wanna know too, 45% yet -.-
  • darkv0id
    Every time it stopped updating I would hit update in top right of launcher and switch patch server
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    Not sure what you experience, but this update has the habit, to become unclickable, but it still updates. Maybe, when you try to close it on the X button in the bar, then it might work. It's an extremely long update, for me with 12-16k connection it took roughly a bit more than about an hour.
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Hi all,

as usual during an update please keep trying, this happens in most larger update as as happened and noted form the past. If you continue to experience issues please make a thread in Tech Support at first instance.

Thanks.​​