jkoof
jkoof Posts: 1 Arc User
So I'm having trouble getting past the server select screen, I pick a server and then it freezes at the logging in to game screen, all of the stuff in the background freezes as well but mouse and music keep playing, I've tried turning the graphics down and changing resolution down as well as windowed mode.

Comments

• langston1
    langston1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same problem and just got the game. Haven't even tried it yet :(
  • mrcaffeine#1685
    mrcaffeine#1685 Posts: 2 Arc User
    For me the game does not freeze. It says "logging in to the game" And after about 30 seconds i get a message saying "disconnected from the server try to log in again". I have this problem with both of my accounts. I have 2. one i just created, and one from around 2015.
  • kirimuskatt43
    kirimuskatt43 Posts: 1 New User
    having this issue too
  • yams69
    yams69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    looks like alot of people having this problem, i tried reinstalling this game alot of times and each time this happens, i figure after so long it would have gotten fix but i guess not looks like this game is dead for sure.
  • lvcvllvs#9402
    lvcvllvs#9402 Posts: 1 New User
    > @mrcaffeine#1685 said:
    > For me the game does not freeze. It says "logging in to the game" And after about 30 seconds i get a message saying "disconnected from the server try to log in again". I have this problem with both of my accounts. I have 2. one i just created, and one from around 2015.

Same here :(
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    same here? So you all using the same hardware? This because it looks like an incompatible gfx card (see other threads in this forum). I think there's no reason for other PWI players to find a solution without more information.
  • mikhalanna
    mikhalanna Posts: 1 New User
    > @lvcvllvs#9402 said:
    > > @mrcaffeine#1685 said:
    > > For me the game does not freeze. It says "logging in to the game" And after about 30 seconds i get a message saying "disconnected from the server try to log in again". I have this problem with both of my accounts. I have 2. one i just created, and one from around 2015.
    >
    > Same here :(

Ditto
  • linya#4252
    linya#4252 Posts: 1 New User
    same thing here, it's getting annoying, I hope this'll be fixed soon :/
  • lorddragonoid#1956
    lorddragonoid#1956 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Greetings all,
    To fix the freeze problem you must set the following:
    1) Run-time: Vcredist all years and x86-64bits editions
    2) Directx11 or more
    3) Administrator permission
    4) Graphic cards: Set your graphics correctly. Some computer machines share between 2 graphic types like intel and nividia. Maintain and switch between the 2 cards if both were built-in within your PC until you hook the right one. Presuming you only have 1 graphic card of the kind then you probably need an upgrade or complete boost-up as there are other application turned around and exhaust Graphic properties.
  • shido45
    shido45 Posts: 11 Arc User
    still doesnt work