No Events or Gifts for 11th Anniversary :(

2»

Comments

• mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

Why does PWI have to pay for support, plenty of people are buying zen and trading gold for money? When sales drop then PWI will care. All PWI has to do is "Oh sales are dropping. time to put keys on sale" BAM and increased sales. They know there are too many people who have invested $1000s in this game and those same people will do anything to keep the game alive, including spending even more money. BTW, been playing game over 7 years and I am officially done. Game is too repetitious and boring. Switched over to Neverwinter because they actually let you know about the patches and they have a ton of events.

would you like some CHEESE with you WHINE...?????

Btw its YOUR whine, I should have also mention the toxic player base is killing the game too.

sorry...its your whine...and I am tired of hearing it over...and over and over.again

ahhh...yes....the ole "the money players" have ruined the game whine....again...and again...and again
    $1000's...no wait....tens of thousand os dollars...
    no wait lets go all in .......millions of dollars...yeah thats it

along with...
    ya have to tell everyone how horrible the game is and your leaving because of blah....blah...blah...... whine

and last but no least...the its boring.......whine..
    well go over to fortnight where the only stragety is....."If it moves....kill it....."

BTW can you explain "play to win"
    what exactly is it you WIN.....
    money....vacation....Car....home...boat....
    what..??

Ps..if it wasnt for the "evil money players" you/me/nobody would have a boring game to begin with
    CAUSE
    even in Fantasy land ya need REAL money to pay REAL bills.......sorry for the rant
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    The Lack of Help inside game of each SERVER from all player between all, no matter what faction they are in , A Server is kind a its own Global cyclus of all player to help eachother to move toward and feel happy getting thing done , its dont help be selfish and make thousand alt`s and play with a small number of other and leave other alone , as more who get on the train, as better for all Player of Server , it dont matter to req members to faction if new member been ignored , PAY to WIN is also about to help out all Player of SERVER , and server will possible be more filled with old and new player ,as more selfish player are as more will give up , its for all kind of MMORPG games its matter ,as more we help out as more we winn, we PAY with our time to help other and WINN when player stay happy , no matter of what faction she or he is in , its a rule who will work for any MMORPG

also i see how player cheat out eachother on prices they sell in catshop and commission shop , what a shame , thats another way to make server mates end or lose ingame coin or both , fix it up be fair , we cant afford to lose player of bad behavior of cheating of prices , mabye an algorythme can fix it

thats PAY 2 WINN
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Think PWE had a CM from one of their other games on double duty over here for a few weeks but nothing since.

Yes unfortunately that's usually how it goes just because of the size of the games or lack of help per say.
    heero200 wrote: »
    deceitsoul wrote: »
    It not just Pwi , Neverwinter had something to do with how this turned out, all we can do now is enjoy the ride while it last.
    Hang in there guys for better or worse.

Do we even have a CM?

I've not seen anyone since kalyst left.

Thanks.

That's a bit hard to say , if there will be it's probably going to be as said by poster above . Sounds wrong but you have to see the state game is at & then imagine what could realistically be done with what's left. Again I'm not speaking for everyone , just the way i see this situation right now
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

Why does PWI have to pay for support, plenty of people are buying zen and trading gold for money? When sales drop then PWI will care. All PWI has to do is "Oh sales are dropping. time to put keys on sale" BAM and increased sales. They know there are too many people who have invested $1000s in this game and those same people will do anything to keep the game alive, including spending even more money. BTW, been playing game over 7 years and I am officially done. Game is too repetitious and boring. Switched over to Neverwinter because they actually let you know about the patches and they have a ton of events.

Btw its YOUR whine, I should have also mention the toxic player base is killing the game too.

sorry...its your whine...and I am tired of hearing it over...and over and over.again

ahhh...yes....the ole "the money players" have ruined the game whine....again...and again...and again

along with...
    ya have to tell everyone how horrible the game is and your leaving because of blah....blah...blah...... whine

well go over to fortnight where the only stragety is....."If it moves....kill it....."

what..??

Ps..if it wasnt for the "evil money players" you/me/nobody would have a boring game to begin with
    CAUSE
    even in Fantasy land ya need REAL money to pay REAL bills.......sorry for the rant

Can we say you got a little triggered? Honestly the game is boring to me because its too repetitious, plus have been playing it straight for 7 years so about time to take a break in the game, if you say its whining, oh well. BTW, I will take a colby jack for my cheese. Honestly PWI from a business end, by not paying for support and watching people keep spending money in this game is smart, more profit.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

along with...

what..??

CAUSE

Can we say you got a little triggered? Honestly the game is boring to me because its too repetitious, plus have been playing it straight for 7 years so about time to take a break in the game, if you say its whining, oh well. BTW, I will take a colby jack for my cheese. Honestly PWI from a business end, by not paying for support and watching people keep spending money in this game is smart, more profit.

sorry...no redirect and change the subject.....
    its still about your whiny post...
    im sure hundreds of people leave this game every day....and that is what they do...leave...
    but no not you...
    YOU have to tell the world ........the same old thing

how BORED you are...yeah......ya got R320 armor with your R2D2 super sword...and how you beat everybody
    OMG...i gotta spend a WHOLE DOLLAR on a video game.....
    how you LONG for the good ole day......whatever that means.....
    IF you have left...why are you responding to my posts...?????

ya just cant leave without whining...can ya...????

if ya respond...the answer in NO...huh
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Hum, just an FYI but this thread is starting to go down the dark side of a cliff.

Please remember threads that do so can be closed.

Thanks.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

along with...

what..??

CAUSE

sorry...no redirect and change the subject.....
    its still about your whiny post...
    im sure hundreds of people leave this game every day....and that is what they do...leave...
    but no not you...
    YOU have to tell the world ........the same old thing

how BORED you are...yeah......ya got R320 armor with your R2D2 super sword...and how you beat everybody
    OMG...i gotta spend a WHOLE DOLLAR on a video game.....
    how you LONG for the good ole day......whatever that means.....
    IF you have left...why are you responding to my posts...?????

ya just cant leave without whining...can ya...????

if ya respond...the answer in NO...huh

Sorry, I am laughing at your responses to me.

First - quote exactly where I said I long for the good ole days.
    Second - why do you think I have maxed out armor? My barb was 105/105/105 with g16+10 axes, rrr9+5 armor with full vit shards and Emperor tome +3. I hated PvP.
    Thirdly - I have let people see my original post and they are wondering where I whined. What is interesting is if anyone responds to you, you define it as whining. I was just stating an opinion on how PWI lately seems to ruin the game on the international market.

Heero200, hopefully what I said was just stating my opinion and I am not trying to cause an issue, but I do like to set the record straight in regards to how I play. BTW I have only spend $100 total over 7 years in this game and that is for my wife and me. Honestly, the game has been fun in the past, its just the last few months that have been dissapointing and the final straw was this 11th anniversary celebrations. The code was nice, but no events, other than for those who charged. For those who are playing PWI, enjoy the game, have fun. Never thought me sharing about being bored with the game and taking a break would cause someone to blow up. I guess its better that people leave this game and don't share why they are leaving, hoping PWI would wake up and actually do something.
  • bjg1
    bjg1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    feels like the only event we get now is 2x or adventure kingdom opening.
  • gref182
    gref182 Posts: 5 Arc User
    we got crying on forms but you say you quit but you still putting your voice in it. If you are not going to help fix the game and try to save it QUIT crying. Help with cleaning up world chat and help find ways to fix the games. Make it more family friendly and a game people would want to play. SHUT UP and quit or help make it better!!!!!!
  • gref182
    edited October 2019
    And to be said the game should be back to basic rules. Chat for people that can't talk in a family manner and repeat problem get IP Ban!!! Problem fixed So this being said If game goes back to basics free to player will come back and bring new. The price gouging don't help bring people in to game. There is a auction house that has been destroyed because the caps on money has been destroyed. Pwi need to force the game to be back to basics. Take the power leveling away and make people play the game or leave it. Take care of the cry babies out of the game and make people work for there things. This game was great when it came out for years till power leveling came and people don't need others to play and learn.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • gref182
    I don't care how long the game takes to play and the people help learning to and see how good they can become with the help from other players. I have friends I started the game with that have became family and new people that I wont even play game with because they have there heads stuck in there end and have no brains to help others and only want to hurt others feelings and don't help improve the game to make it enjoyable.
  • at4dgeometry#3905
    at4dgeometry#3905 Posts: 2 Arc User
    All "Pay to Win" is, is a term for "Cash Advantage."
    Just a little bit of brain power, taking the terminology based on a subscription-based business model, brings you quite squarely on that as the definition.

Whereas this game is loaded with it, most of us have just come to accept that, as there is no reason this far along for pwi to expect anything else. Nor is there any reason to even bother complaining about it in pwi.

But ANYWHO (in whoville...), kinda disappointed in the lack of an 11th year anniversary. It's almost like we were married and just got McDonalds as our 11th year anniversary present :| I want half :D
  • notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    they been instructed. just like the nba and the blizzard was;) is a silent "go suck ur teeth"

free hongkong;)