Most damage dealt to you by a player!

Looking to spice up the fourms a bit :)
List your damage taken bellow! Can be recent or in the past.

Mines was 97k IW
The only GOP

Comments

• bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    Nice to see this one but it's better to move it to off-topic discussion if you want it to stay.

In the past I took a lot of damage but I was actually playing (active) back then. Used to have a 'sind-barb' (name from facebook group) a.k.a. full arcane barbarian. I know when I was only lvl 50 R9R and other high lvl people wanted to pk me a lot. Took it to level 101 and deleted it because I didn't have fun with it anymore. Currently I have a lvl 45 archer - in pk mode - but never took a quest after Celestial Vale and PK doesn't seem to exist 24/7. So no damage (taken) for now.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I remember taking some pretty ridiculous damage some years back in Nation Wars. I want to say it was around 150k but I'm not sure. I do remember it was from a seeker though! It was pretty surprising to be hit that hard considering I'm r9r3 myself. I was pretty up-to-date on my spirit, probably didn't have the cards I do now (morai rb2 set) or +12 gears with vit stones.

Nowadays I don't really do as much pvp, usually just xTW so less chance to see higher damage. That and I don't pay as much attention to how much I get hit for which is probably why I die so much ahaha :sweat_smile:
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    I remember taking some pretty ridiculous damage some years back in Nation Wars. I want to say it was around 150k but I'm not sure. I do remember it was from a seeker though! It was pretty surprising to be hit that hard considering I'm r9r3 myself. I was pretty up-to-date on my spirit, probably didn't have the cards I do now (morai rb2 set) or +12 gears with vit stones.

Nowadays I don't really do as much pvp, usually just xTW so less chance to see higher damage. That and I don't pay as much attention to how much I get hit for which is probably why I die so much ahaha :sweat_smile:

Kinda off topic but ill ask,

What class do you play?

As for topic,

Ive been hit 20k here and their in XNW, As for the other way around ive Hit some poor people in XNW for 110k in the last few weeks. OUTCH is all im going to say.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    heero200 wrote: »

Kinda off topic but ill ask,

What class do you play?

As for topic,

Ive been hit 20k here and their in XNW, As for the other way around ive Hit some poor people in XNW for 110k in the last few weeks. OUTCH is all im going to say.

Thanks.​​

I play a psychic so it's pretty easy to get some high physical damage off on me, especially with the way I was geared years ago. I'm sure I could probably get hit for a huge amount still, especially since I'm using vit stones instead of def level ones. It's pretty common for me to get hit for 20k in xTW.

Maybe I should go to xNW sometime and see if I see any high damage.

• aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Most memorable high hit I took recently was an arma for... 51,693 damage (was a crit) from a barb called kafaen on Twilight Temple... this was in dragon's conquest against Boom like 3ish weeks ago, I have no idea what kind of gear they have but that was easily the biggest arma hit I've taken in a loooong time, so hats off to them lol. (I'm a cleric, full josd, mostly +10 armor/trinkets, RS7 with 2456 spirit unbuffed for reference)
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »
    Most memorable high hit I took recently was an arma for... 51,693 damage (was a crit) from a barb called kafaen on Twilight Temple... this was in dragon's conquest against Boom like 3ish weeks ago, I have no idea what kind of gear they have but that was easily the biggest arma hit I've taken in a loooong time, so hats off to them lol. (I'm a cleric, full josd, mostly +10 armor/trinkets, RS7 with 2456 spirit unbuffed for reference)

Kafaen is full str barb, with r9 +12 Devil stones, 2/2/2 S cards rb2.

I don't remember the countless high damage I got on my squishy barb... I think highest hit was in test damage with an endgame Seeker that hit me for around 300k, both selfbuff without def charms.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    I've deal 8.582.486 of damage in my R9999 friend ST in PWBR with my BM
    Damage tooked by me... hum... It was 150k in proc 0 =(
    Without proc was 90-100k by MG

https://youtu.be/KDo-qO1NtiM

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    What about the least damage you done to another player?
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • aradriel
    fury85 wrote: »
    Kafaen is full str barb, with r9 +12 Devil stones, 2/2/2 S cards rb2.

I don't remember the countless high damage I got on my squishy barb... I think highest hit was in test damage with an endgame Seeker that hit me for around 300k, both selfbuff without def charms.

Wowza, yeah no wonder he hits like a truck, thanks RK lol, you strength barbs are hella stronk! xD
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
  • obielle
    edited October 2019
    Haha speak of the devil, just got out of a TW and got hit for about 68k from kafaen. I also saw a 45k hit and several 20-30k hits done to me. I feel very squishy :p

• aradriel
    Haha speak of the devil, just got out of a TW and got hit for about 68k from kafaen. I also saw a 45k hit and several 20-30k hits done to me. I feel very squishy :p

Lol! I wonder if he knows we're talking about him on the forums xD Some brutal hits for sure, I can definitely relate! (:

Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »

Lol! I wonder if he knows we're talking about him on the forums xD Some brutal hits for sure, I can definitely relate! (:

You can check my youtube channel if you want see some brutal damage *evil laugh*
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • aradriel
    fury85 wrote: »
    You can check my youtube channel if you want see some brutal damage *evil laugh*

Haha, yeah I like your vids! And I've felt your damage before in xNW usually to my immediate death XD Haven't done xNW much this last year though so I've been spared from it! :P

Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
  • makeumad
    makeumad Posts: 19 Arc User
    from a blademaster... :'(

MdamAeZ.jpg
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hardest i got hit is around 40.000 in dollars
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    makeumad wrote: »

MdamAeZ.jpg

Good grief that is a lot of damage was it a zerk? IW proc involved?
    The only GOP
  • makeumad
    makeumad Posts: 19 Arc User
    makeumad wrote: »

MdamAeZ.jpg

Good grief that is a lot of damage was it a zerk? IW proc involved?

he said it was a critzerk with ult. red glyph flame tsunami.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Think hardest I ever hit someone would have to be RoarKing for like 400-600k range something like that.... ( 3 spark ultimate sac slash with fortify, white ion spike <-uber underrated skill when you can time off def charms)
    This was directly after getting NP on seeker and was still deity at the time...
    now-a-days dmg is slightly lacking since I’m rs4 and not planning on getting rs10 anytime soon.
    Hardest hit on edge was around 52k with a zerk crit hf proc spark combo on a 2.8k spirit josd db. This was self and was 1500 spirit at the time (2 days ago lol)

• themgirl
    themgirl Posts: 6 Arc User
    Taking huge hits is so common these days with g17s5 zerk casters and some broken bullpoops , but also debuffs are playing A Huge part in it especially in mass pvp even without 0Ds, have taken a few 100k+ hits in xNW , also hit people with 100k+ on some occasions(demon veno THING) . Never from a sin though..i mean if u consider ''a single huge hit'' only.