[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 10/01/19 (no maintenance today)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
edited October 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?
Question for this week - how do you feel about the 11th Anniversary of PWI?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Worst anniversary in the history of pwi.
  • ladysinaria2
    ladysinaria2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    What 11th Anniversary?
    That code was ok for new players...except PWI does all in it's power to discourage new players. Speaking for myself, an 11th Anni title would've had more value than that pack.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I have to agree with the majority of people, this year's anniversary was pretty disappointing. At least they recognized it was anni and gave us a code and 2x and such but it didn't feel much different from other times of the year. I don't remember a lot of past annis but I used to always get excited for them because events and neat sales (when I used to merch) but now it's kinda like "oh hey PWI turned another year older" and back to regular business 5 seconds later.

I guess if it's any consolation, we got a mobile game for the anniversary? :# haha just trying to find a silver lining somewhere!
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    Why do you even bother mate? You arent a mod/GM and none of them seem to care to give any official info. Instead of covering this should be highlighted and we should push for better communication.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Sorry for the extra post, but just realized we probably won't have maint today. Apparently it's a holiday over in China - only noticed because FW isn't having maint either.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    Sorry for the extra post, but just realized we probably won't have maint today. Apparently it's a holiday over in China - only noticed because FW isn't having maint either.

Thanks, I normally check FW posts in the mornings. As I always post

Thanks.
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    I was disappointed in the 11th Anniversary as well. There wasn't much hype for it, Those of us that have been playing for 10+ years have seen much, much better Anniversaries. I miss the times where we would have the events outside Arch with the horses and all the fun events we used to have. The things now really aren't of any interest at all. I also miss the GM's spawning bosses in Arch or outside there. Some of the old title quests just sit year after year undone because the events disappeared. Overall, I am still on the game because of some great friends, but not because of the game itself. I am maxed out on most everything in game so there is nothing to strive for. I refuse to upgrade my gear anymore. I am R9 S3 and S4 wep. Full +12 including COM and WOA plus my R9 ring is S4. Necklace is as upgraded as I can get it either. It cost me a fortune and a half both in game and cash shop. (This is for my main.) She is level 105 x 3, nuema maxed, star chart maxed as well. Nothing to really do. Sky level is going to be maxed as soon as I finish the one I am on now. I don't care for some of the new things like IBU. Also, when their is a new instance or something, I think their should be GM's or something in squads that know the new instance to teach it to us, not just some blurb in the forum or wherever it is. I used to love the game so much, it was fun with all of us coming up in the ranks and learning together, but the whole vibe of the game has changed so much. So many of the players feel like entitled little brats, it makes a person not want to play. Like I said, I am here for my friends to talk to them for the most part. The anniversary this year did feel like it was done in 5 minutes like someone said above. Pretty disappointed this year. The code was not a good one for players who have been around more than a minute.