new items

it is a good idea to create something that players want but also pay for it good.
here is my idea:

New Tome: Immortality
atk lvl +1000
Def lvl +1000
Channeling -100%
Interval bh -0,50
Max HP +100%
Max MP +100%
Vitality + 500

Cost 10gold
lasts for 31 days

this will keep the strong in power and at the same time will give the joy to everyone to do what they want in the game.

Comments

• mrxluo
    mrxluo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Most bad idea i ever read because 3 reason. 1st you one shot boss in any instance for mat but gear pointless since DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENT 2nd ingame coin be dead since nobody going open PACK or buy GEAR. 3rd MORE PLAYER WILL QUIT SINCE NO POINT ON GEARING UP OR LEVEL UP.
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    That dumb idea Because that tome will broke the game because instance be one shot and gear upgrade mean nothing which mean a npc gear can one shot ppl without any skill at all or maybe worst 5aps everyone since def charm and charm be useless since hit faster than charm cool down
  • Right.... put tome that break the game while make pwi lose even more money since pwi depend on pack and promo sale. With 1000 attack lvl and def lvl tome... why would anyone gear up?Next idea you probably come up is asking for 100 atk/def and pay 10g which probably mean pay to win... If u want more balance then just make chance for S card farmable in a instance like tt4-3 boss drop 10 or so S pack"B-S" for a chance.Then you might have chance against NP player while farming g17 gear along with s pack.
  • That is a crazy idea in my opinion. The game already doesn't have a lot of challenges for the OP people on the server. Gear upgrades would no longer need to occur, people would leave the server because it would be completely boring and all would sit around and chat with friends or leave the game and go chat elsewhere. No one would need to farm anything ever again with a tome of that magnitude. What we have available for tomes already are outrageous as well.

Here is my idea...

I would like to see a different system for engraving things so you didn't have to do it so many times and waste so many resources. It is fine to still keep things random with me, however, have two different sections of randoms; One for magic classes and one for melee classes, or yet maybe 3- one for Arcane armor, one for Light armor, and one for Heavy armor.
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    Tome is too broken and kill game faster along with losing money for pwi, probably a better idea is to rebalance all the class. Some classes are too weak even with good gear like Archer. And there are class don't have good gear but have ton broken skill...