About catshop

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
Where did all my Full Attendance Catshop go for log in a full year, they are gone from all my toon ?? those catshop who ( dance around it self ) look like a tiger

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Like every year something is wrong with the Full Attendance so no problem for all the people who checked in every day. To solve your problem - the catshops- you could use the Boutique and buy a shop (Utility > Storage) and trade it to your alt(s) if needed. But why to spend 5 gold for a shop would be the question. We really don't need it unless we want more vendor slots.
  • fededomino
    did pwi nerf our attendance catshop ?? :'(
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    No, PWI is just a game... games don't nerf anything lol. But see it like this: by spending some Dollars for a shop you help the poor people who work at PWE. :D
  • fededomino
    Poor people dont work , they do siesta in dubai ;) , if pwi want to earn cash , they should put reklame of real life company , as Nike , Coca Cola , Tesla , ETC , on every wall in Archosaur , and Airships flying around in air of Archosaur , thats what i call CASH earning , and player can play free
  • henryweasley#8916
    henryweasley#8916 Posts: 1 New User
    I still have an issue with not being able to reacquire the bahamut transmutes from the dragonborn pack. All the transmutes from most packs you can get again after using them or deleting them but why not these ones? I am still fairly upset about it but alas I still play. I'm not even allowed to purchase the pack again for 7500 zen because I accidentally deleted them 2 years ago, guess I should have known better at the time (sarcasm) but i was a noob at one point too. I've never seen any forgiveness from support. Good luck