REMOVE Class Restrictions on Combat Gears...

enbysra
enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
Too many gears have class restrictions for most likely no reason, as to don such gears for a class not intended is generally going to gimp that character. Why can't a caster class wear heavy armor if they decide to build strength points? Etc, Excedrin...

Comments

• mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    enbysra wrote: »
    Too many gears have class restrictions for most likely no reason, as to don such gears for a class not intended is generally going to gimp that character. Why can't a caster class wear heavy armor if they decide to build strength points? Etc, Excedrin...

I could be mistaken...
    and usually I am
    BUT....
    Armor has no class restrictions ........at least the ones I use....
    Lvl 12 Hellblaze Plate
    and
    Lvl 16 Awakened Archangel Wrap

just Level requirement
    and
    attribute level requirement....
    .strength.....Magic...Dexterity....etc..

so if you can get....Strength AND Dexterity
    to about 250.....
    If say...you are a Cleric
    ( I assume the Cleric has 250 + in Magic...)
    you can wear heavy plate also...

just wondering where all those attribute points will come from

• wisheswolf
    wisheswolf Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    HA venos are one of the classes you can consider not going to 'normal gear type for' but yea you do get class locked on later gears.

WS/g17 wep gears get class locked when it comes to wands, which the other arcanes (not just mystic) can use with G16 weps and all TT versions and normal drop wands.

While there are no options for the QSM (Morai Upgraded), R8 and R9 weapons at all.

Gear wise R9, QSM, (need to check G17 gear), R8 (think), theses tend to be class bound as in only arcanes can use arcane gear, and they cannot use either la or ha. Even if they do meet the gear requirments other than class.

-

On another note you can also say that bm's get hurt the most due to them acturaly being designed to use at least 4 different weapons [Axes, Polearm, Fists/Claws and Swords], most of theses they have no option to get the higher end options, granted there are G17 and G17 versions, but there's no QSM (other than axes and the morai pike [Doesn't upgrade]).

This tends to stop people wanting to R9 a Bm as they can only make axes which are more for their aoe skills than high damage.