No Events or Gifts for 11th Anniversary :(

Looks like we are not going to have any good things for 11 years, by this time we got the events posted on news page 1 year ago, now we dont have any info :( really the game isnt importnat for GMs?

:'(

Comments

• ctrlferr#5159
    ctrlferr#5159 Posts: 1 Arc User
    All I see now is: "Let's enjoy this awesome spend event"
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Check the news from today: first redeemcode is available - OjEi8uul

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Thank you very much engrish. That code went thru! :) I do not know what we will be getting in any redeem codes, but I am hoping at least for 1 identity stone, given a code per account. At the moment, I do not have a job, so I'm quite thankful for every little bit. Despite that, I've still managed to throw like $50-60 in the past 5 weeks of being back after a 2 and a half year hiatus. Packs & keys certaily do not love me like they did 3 years ago :| . Well, anywho's...

HAPPY 11th Year ANNIVERSARY!!! <3
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    To be fair im starting to wonder as well.

Its Early days at the moment, So Ill hold out for now.

Thanks.​​
  • tecmstr#2244
    tecmstr#2244 Posts: 3 Arc User
    reward as follow gold spirit/guardian charm 28 days. Flyer/fashion/smiley havent open but prolly limited timer as well. (10) gold ink. 2 cit shard +65hp. (10) firework. (1) devilslayer insignia +25 slayer lvl 7days. Limited fashion weapon
  • tecmstr#2244
    tecmstr#2244 Posts: 3 Arc User
    all from elysium gift pack
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    so far anniversary rewards have been lame.. previous years was way better then this timed garbage.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • silentpanther
    silentpanther Posts: 11 Arc User
    wow 11 year anniversary and we get 1 code with **** items. previous years were so much better, guess its just a sign that the game is dying and they cant be bothered to do anything special for those of us that have been around the entire time.
  • toliman
    toliman Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    wow 11 year anniversary and we get 1 code with **** items. previous years were so much better, guess its just a sign that the game is dying and they cant be bothered to do anything special for those of us that have been around the entire time.

Beggars can't be choosers.

You have signed Terms of service, including following:
    ... You may not hold PWE responsible for any in-game feature or item loss. We do not guarantee the availability of any in-game items, any Service or any levels to players
    (Terms of service|Arc games - 28.1 (d))

And game is alive, since pay to play users provide continued support for PWI. See highlighted by red text in the PWI chat for stream of supporters of PWI, for example.

• brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    PWI is like a tv show that's been running for 11 years. You'll be sad when it ends someday (just like GoT for some) , but when it's over, you'll move on to the next show. Which might just be much better and more to your liking. I just feel sorry for the ones that'll have spend thousands on the game without having something real to show for it. Next!.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    toliman wrote: »

Beggars can't be choosers.

You have signed Terms of service, including following:
    ... You may not hold PWE responsible for any in-game feature or item loss. We do not guarantee the availability of any in-game items, any Service or any levels to players
    (Terms of service|Arc games - 28.1 (d))

And game is alive, since pay to play users provide continued support for PWI. See highlighted by red text in the PWI chat for stream of supporters of PWI, for example.

PWI sent this guy to come p o o p all over anniversary. :D

But for real, anniversary is something to be celebrated and that PWI is putting so little effort is incompetence. It's not too much to ask that once or twice a year they show appreciation for the player base.
  • jammermoo
    jammermoo Posts: 2 Arc User
    Was looking forward to anniversary but only a code with most items for low levels and where are the promised special quests,events. I am not a cash shopper so really unfair to us basic players.
  • amakura4
    amakura4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    So sad :/
  • illegalburrito
    illegalburrito Posts: 9 Arc User
    The end is nigh.
  • rokubiii
    rokubiii Posts: 5 Arc User
    jeez.. 2 weeks later still nothing..
  • at4dgeometry#3905
    at4dgeometry#3905 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I guess, NOW it is official... happy 11th anniversary. Maybe the 12th will be better? :/
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    The game has had no official presence in the way of a CM since Kalyst left. There was that stand-in, but they haven't been seen in nearly a year.

This really shouldn't surprise anyone.
    If PWE cared about you, they would pay employees better, and make a point in having active CM's.
    You don't have a CM because PWE won't hire enough people, and pays CM's the same amount of money as a college intern.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Been playing since game began. Anniversary's have always been a big deal for us in the past. Stay on line for so many days we got seems like a mount, and good gifts and special events to play. I remeber it fun to participate in the events. So sad now its "you get prizes if you pay for them." Or the few items like mentioned here...are a drop in the bucket and stupid way to celebrate our PWI Anniversay. When I opened my gifts, was excited for the fashion...the outfit I picked after I opened it wasn't even the color it showed me..and ugly OMG!! Trashed it asap.
    PWI continues to cater to cash spenders, interesting is those gifts you pay for are mostly the same old **** we buy over and over again, or something mad so hard for you to get. They dangle special hard to get prizes knowing players, may finally obtain what ever it is. No special free prizes for being here to celebrate for 11 YEARS???
    No wonder players do not stay around much anymore. Now that the new players excitement is over, boring again. OH Yes we do get to play in the cartoon world and play games right? But I plan on not playing here much longer. I am so bored doing same **** over and over again and for what purpose? Honestly the game makes you feel like what your doing important..like a life purpose. Its not its only a game with nooo end to it. PWI has created it for that purpose to keep us playing and and to play buy buy buy to continue to play in a fantasy driven, mind altering state to make us think we need or have to buy their products. PWI caters to our wants and needs by making us believe we want to spend money to keep them going.
    For those of you that feel you have to log on and then lose 2, 3 plus hours of real life a day...an addiction can change your brain to crave something that gives you pleasure to the point it changes the brain. Like drugs? Helps to gradually replace little time of game play with something else you enjoy everyday, and slowly replace so much game time, until you leave. Start a real new life!!
    When I started playing, I had surgery and became home bound. A friend of mine was visiting and logged into my computer and I saw a flying cleric! I had never played games before and loved it. I am RB2, Highest level in game, I was in the top faction for 3 years. Now, working thru leaving. Most my game friends are gone and doing same quests and boring... lost time is "Precious moments of real life we cannot get back!"
    Post edited by memegirl2 on
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Who won the mounts for this event then?

"Characters that redeem this code will be entered into a raffle to win the brand new Astrid’s Fire Boar Mount, created exclusively for this year’s anniversary!

11 players per server will be chosen at random to win!

Winners will be announced and receive their mounts at the end of the month."

it's already the next month and no announcement.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    The game has had no official presence in the way of a CM since Kalyst left. There was that stand-in, but they haven't been seen in nearly a year.

This really shouldn't surprise anyone.
    If PWE cared about you, they would pay employees better, and make a point in having active CM's.
    You don't have a CM because PWE won't hire enough people, and pays CM's the same amount of money as a college intern.​​

Why does PWI have to pay for support, plenty of people are buying zen and trading gold for money? When sales drop then PWI will care. All PWI has to do is "Oh sales are dropping. time to put keys on sale" BAM and increased sales. They know there are too many people who have invested $1000s in this game and those same people will do anything to keep the game alive, including spending even more money. BTW, been playing game over 7 years and I am officially done. Game is too repetitious and boring. Switched over to Neverwinter because they actually let you know about the patches and they have a ton of events.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

Why does PWI have to pay for support, plenty of people are buying zen and trading gold for money? When sales drop then PWI will care. All PWI has to do is "Oh sales are dropping. time to put keys on sale" BAM and increased sales. They know there are too many people who have invested $1000s in this game and those same people will do anything to keep the game alive, including spending even more money. BTW, been playing game over 7 years and I am officially done. Game is too repetitious and boring. Switched over to Neverwinter because they actually let you know about the patches and they have a ton of events.

would you like some CHEESE with you WHINE...?????

• cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    From cyberomega2012

would you like some CHEESE with you WHINE...?????

Btw its YOUR whine, I should have also mention the toxic player base is killing the game too.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    It not just Pwi , Neverwinter had something to do with how this turned out, all we can do now is enjoy the ride while it last.
    Hang in there guys for better or worse.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    deceitsoul wrote: »
    It not just Pwi , Neverwinter had something to do with how this turned out, all we can do now is enjoy the ride while it last.
    Hang in there guys for better or worse.

Do we even have a CM?

I've not seen anyone since kalyst left.

Thanks.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Think PWE had a CM from one of their other games on double duty over here for a few weeks but nothing since.