cultivation the challenge All bosses in Disaster Valley

Options
I have been trying to do this quest but failing.
I have not seen any information that the quest has to be done solo so why can I not get the credit for getting the bosses killed in a squad. I have done that for all bosses and got no credit for any of them.
Anyone any ideas. My character is a technician.

Comments

• semisolidowl47
    semisolidowl47 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Are you killing the bosses inside Valley of Disaster or the ones outside? The cultivation quest requires you to kill the ones outside.
  • mtho10
    mtho10 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Ahh. ok Didnt know that. I will do that.
    Tks.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,859 Community Moderator
    Options
    To be fair i really don't understand why they changed the low lv ones. Delta I can kinda get. Should have made both locations work tho really.

May be it's something in preparation for a future update. Who knows.

Thanks.
  • pasarinho
    pasarinho Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    To be fair i really don't understand why they changed the low lv ones. Delta I can kinda get. Should have made both locations work tho really.

Thanks.

I guess it is due to the lack of new players, this way new players cant make a team to do instances, beeing depending on old players. At least this way new players can do most of the cultivation by themselves .

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    pasarinho wrote: »

Thanks.

I guess it is due to the lack of new players, this way new players cant make a team to do instances, beeing depending on old players. At least this way new players can do most of the cultivation by themselves .

Really I still feel they should have made these caves difficult to solo, I dono may be im wrong.

Yer I think you hit the Nail on the Head tho.

Thanks.​​
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options

Thanks.

Really I still feel they should have made these caves difficult to solo, I dono may be im wrong.

Thanks.​​

Making the caves difficult to solo for new players who cannot get a squad isn't the answer, this is the reason they brought out the bosses to the outside for culti. Lets face it, this might be mainly on the Etherblade server, but world chat mainly on our server is arguing or people saying stuff that would get you banned in the past (**** jokes, racism, etc). How is someone supposed to get help on a low level instance when alot of people have turned off wc and don't notice a new player needs help? Even I have wc turned off, because so much of the chat is disguisting. Yes I could block the problem players, but my block list can only handle so many players.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

Thanks.

Thanks.

Making the caves difficult to solo for new players who cannot get a squad isn't the answer, this is the reason they brought out the bosses to the outside for culti. Lets face it, this might be mainly on the Etherblade server, but world chat mainly on our server is arguing or people saying stuff that would get you banned in the past (**** jokes, racism, etc). How is someone supposed to get help on a low level instance when alot of people have turned off wc and don't notice a new player needs help? Even I have wc turned off, because so much of the chat is disguisting. Yes I could block the problem players, but my block list can only handle so many players.

Yer, that point I get.

To be fair I can report the WC issues. Tho it feels rather unfair for me to do so just for one server.

As for the cave issue I just feel that if no one could solo you would still be able to find a squad today. I also dont think PWI would be where it is with as many dead instances. It also would have slowed progression from the start.

Its something Ill toy with as an idea for the rest of the day I think. Nothing will become of it just my thoughts. Guess im thing out loud again.

Yes your right tho, for the current state of PWI it was the right thing to do.

Thanks.​​