[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 09/10/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited September 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?
Question for this week - Has your opinion of the new classes changed since they first entered the game, If So How and Why?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• I havnt tried the news ones, i am enjoying my veno to much! Today I tamed the rare frog, hare, and shaodu cub! Then I waited for hours and just before the server shut down i managed to spot and tame the Windwalking Piggy!!! I am so excited!! Gonna train him and the cub tomorrow. I already had the tabby cause someone gave him to me. so i have all the rare pets up to the piggy. Im only lvl 36 right now so cant try the pup.
  • heerohex#3018
    I havnt tried the news ones, i am enjoying my veno to much! Today I tamed the rare frog, hare, and shaodu cub! Then I waited for hours and just before the server shut down i managed to spot and tame the Windwalking Piggy!!! I am so excited!! Gonna train him and the cub tomorrow. I already had the tabby cause someone gave him to me. so i have all the rare pets up to the piggy. Im only lvl 36 right now so cant try the pup.

Nice, and yes the veno is a very intresting class.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Question for this week - Has your opinion of the new classes changed since they first entered the game, If So How and Why?

So I played an edgerunner for a bit. I like the skill set-up a little. But I am staying with the wiz. Can't seam to get into the new classes.

As for pvp not really seen one yet that I can have a reasonable battle with. Hence me asking.

Thanks.
  • heero200 wrote: »

So I played an edgerunner for a bit. I like the skill set-up a little. But I am staying with the wiz. Can't seam to get into the new classes.

As for pvp not really seen one yet that I can have a reasonable battle with. Hence me asking.

Thanks.

My boyfriend tried the technician and just loved it lol

• solarwing#4871
    solarwing#4871 Posts: 7 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

Edgerunner seems to be a ok class, can be fun at times but the lack of bleeds or anything suitable in pve apart from the def debuff is pretty much boring. Yes it has different types of "magic" damage buffs that gives the player a little help but again is practically most of them are useless. Earth gives a chance to stun and one of them lowers chi.

I personally dont think it was a well thought out class and was pretty much rushed, As for technician id love to try it but i seriously hate genderlocked classes.
  • sirkura#6424
    sirkura#6424 Posts: 37 Arc User
    I really miss the official threads posted here. Back then the forums were a lot more active. it was not uncommon for maintenance threads to have 80+ pages. Has our new CM even said anything at all on our forums? I heard we had one shortly after Kalyst left but i've never seen a sign they even exist... Well for what its worth, I'm glad you still leave a topic and general info @heero200. even if its unofficial, its greately appreciated by the community. <3

Now on topic, I've not tried them yet, I'm coming back after a 2 year break. However I'm noticing more squads for things like IU, or UPD accepting them now, as they do have some valuable debuffs. like a unique +20% damage amplifier. I remember when the nightshade first came out, there was a similar lack of need for them for end game instances until the community realized SB ulti stacked with other debuffs.
  • ramonzoltan
    ramonzoltan Posts: 3 Arc User
    4 hours still maintenance and not working how much this will take?
  • jayveno69
    jayveno69 Posts: 5 Arc User
    wow forums have changed so much...so dead :( The new class imo were rushed. I tried them both and I got bored..not to mention the whole weapon thing >.>
  • 4 hours still maintenance and not working how much this will take?

I know right? i might actually have to go to sleep before it comes back on which bums me out cause i really wanted to hatch my windwalking piggy
  • heerohex#3018
    Times are an estimate.

Hopefully we are back online now, tho the last few weeks it has taken a little longer than normal.

Sorry I've got caught up with things so I'll look over things a little later.

Thanks.
  • forgiven92
    forgiven92 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Wow they are slow today. :o:/
  • heerohex#3018
    forgiven92 wrote: »
    Wow they are slow today. :o:/

Yes, may be Somethings happened.

I'll try to ask later.

Thanks.
  • solarwing#4871
    come on when has 4hrs even been 4 hrs with these lazy people lol
  • juneda
    juneda Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    yup still not online hmmmm kinda longer today

on the question here, i played Technician. Kinda love her, but i still yet to fully utilise her skills, other than the traps. Still learning more about the class.
  • ooxydoo
    ooxydoo Posts: 2 Arc User
    out of all days, i'm checking this game after 4 years and i come across a day were servers are having maintenance which is taking longer than it is intended to...
  • ooxydoo
    ooxydoo Posts: 2 Arc User
    guys is the server still full of players, do you see new players come around from time to time ?
  • sirkura#6424
    There are still new players that pop in from time to time, but its definitely slower and dwindling growth.
  • ramonzoltan
    ramonzoltan Posts: 3 Arc User
    well 5 hours and still down it reminds me that the team for update maintenance still the same slow people cant make a game any other game like WOW takes 1 hour max 2 for maintenance always perfect world was unable to make it in time fail developers
  • laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    well 5 hours and still down it reminds me that the team for update maintenance still the same slow people cant make a game any other game like WOW takes 1 hour max 2 for maintenance always perfect world was unable to make it in time fail developers

server went down in my time @10.00 and now its 14.01 so 4 hrs :P
  • No went down my time about 12. It's now 5
  • solarwing#4871
    Its online now so stop worrying and get on
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Many new looking players are old players trying out the 2 new classes and already have coins to gear them up. The incoming new players will have to get the coins, ect to play. Hard to tell who is alts or new.
  • sirkura#6424
    I personally know a few newer players that have never played an MMO before. Although I'm a bit concerend with how long it takes to actually get to end game. many newer players quit around lvl 60-80.
  • solarwing#4871
    I personally know a few newer players that have never played an MMO before. Although I'm a bit concerend with how long it takes to actually get to end game. many newer players quit around lvl 60-80.

Well im an old pwmy player, came to pwi on the initial rush of the launch of pwi. Only came back a couple weeks ago do dunno what category you can class me as old newbie maybe xD