War Avatar Cards | Offensive Sets

I've been seeing a lot of players using several card sets if they currently can't afford nuema, warsong, or morai. That got me thinking of the possible sets I can use in the future.

I'd like to ask you guys what are some of the card sets mainly S and/or A that gives the most offensive stats (phy atk, atk lvl, crit, dex)? I'm an assassin btw so don't bother with the cards that gives mag atk ones unless it comes along with phy atk.

May I kindly ask you guys not to suggest me to look for an outside source, just wanted to have a direct answer. Looking forward to the replies!
Thanks.

Comments

• mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    There is usually not such a thing called "cannot afford morai" because technically it's free and only requires your time- you can farm it without having to spend coins on it.
    Bonus stats like attack, attack level, and crit is great yes, but your goal should be getting a card set. This is because card sets give bonus to the base stat (attack stats if destroyer/battle card) and this stat is also the one that increases when the card levels up.
    The morai set is great and gives 70% bonus to all cards and was "meta" for the longest time. There's also other decent A sets, like mixing Dark Trio + Three Venerators, but it all depends on which cards you have available.

S cards are more difficult to obtain, but if you have a decent amount you can get good sets. The easiest S sets are usually refered as the "222 set" because you can mix-match 3 sets of 2 cards. From what I've seen, the most populair choice is matching the 3 sets: Twin Stars + World Watcher + Sin of the Fallen God, however theres multiple 2-card sets that can be mixed together.

My husband is assassin like you. He were unable to finish this morai set over a longer period of time (and still not done) which can be quite frustrating. While A cards are free, its still luck based. He then chose to use his artifacts from S cards on going full offensive, and have the S set "Twin Stars". Rather than using the artifacts to finish his spirit and defensive cards, he chose to go rebirth2 on both cards to get as much physical attack as possible. I would however recommend completing all sets if you are into pvp rather than focusing on just 2 cards.

Lastly, if you dont already know about it, use Asterelles War Avatar Calculator - here you can play around with different sets and compare them to see what you like.
  • theafkgod#4681
    theafkgod#4681 Posts: 17 Arc User
    There is usually not such a thing called "cannot afford morai" because technically it's free and only requires your time- you can farm it without having to spend coins on it.
    Bonus stats like attack, attack level, and crit is great yes, but your goal should be getting a card set. This is because card sets give bonus to the base stat (attack stats if destroyer/battle card) and this stat is also the one that increases when the card levels up.
    The morai set is great and gives 70% bonus to all cards and was "meta" for the longest time. There's also other decent A sets, like mixing Dark Trio + Three Venerators, but it all depends on which cards you have available.

S cards are more difficult to obtain, but if you have a decent amount you can get good sets. The easiest S sets are usually refered as the "222 set" because you can mix-match 3 sets of 2 cards. From what I've seen, the most populair choice is matching the 3 sets: Twin Stars + World Watcher + Sin of the Fallen God, however theres multiple 2-card sets that can be mixed together.

My husband is assassin like you. He were unable to finish this morai set over a longer period of time (and still not done) which can be quite frustrating. While A cards are free, its still luck based. He then chose to use his artifacts from S cards on going full offensive, and have the S set "Twin Stars". Rather than using the artifacts to finish his spirit and defensive cards, he chose to go rebirth2 on both cards to get as much physical attack as possible. I would however recommend completing all sets if you are into pvp rather than focusing on just 2 cards.

Lastly, if you dont already know about it, use Asterelles War Avatar Calculator - here you can play around with different sets and compare them to see what you like.

Tysm for this detailed response @mitapi#9696 . I didn't know that the set bonus affects the base stats and not the "addons" itself.

I just have several questions though if you don't mind.
    1. This "222" sets which consists of S card sets, are the Twin Stars + World Watchers + Sin of the Fallen God have the most offensive "addons" to offer?
    2. I know it might be silly but, are there any A cards which is better than the "222" sets?

Thanks.
  • theafkgod#4681
    @heero200 I posted a reply to @mitapi#9696 but for some reason it didn't appear.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    @heero200 I posted a reply to @mitapi#9696 but for some reason it didn't appear.

Sorted, Spam filter picked it up.

Thanks for letting me know

Thanks.​​
  • theafkgod#4681
    heero200 wrote: »

Sorted, Spam filter picked it up.

Thanks for letting me know

Thanks.​​

Tysm @heero200 , really appreciate it.
  • mitapi#9696
    mitapi#9696 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    1. This "222" sets which consists of S card sets, are the Twin Stars + World Watchers + Sin of the Fallen God have the most offensive "addons" to offer?
    Actually, no it's not. World Watcher set only have defensive stats, but is still populair as it's effective stats. If you dont care about defensive stats, swapping it out with "Sacred Feather Wings" is an option, as it offers dexerity and magic. However, I'm not sure what the most "offensive-only" set combination would be. I really recommend opening the calculator I linked to in previous post, go to Avatar Sets, and scroll down to the 20% bonus sets (this is where all the 2-set S cards are) and try make your own combination for highest attack-only.
    2. I know it might be silly but, are there any A cards which is better than the "222" sets?
    Its all depends on the amount of aritfacts you have. The strongest only-A cards set is the Morai set, and it can be stronger than 222 if you have rebirths, but if you have a lot of artifacts, the the 222 S sets are stronger.
    2-set S is only 20% bonus, but the base stats are higher than A cards, thats why they can still beat the 70% morai set when rebirthed.

A cards are luck based, thus harder to complete the sets. But they are free and easier to level up.
    S cards are harder to obtain (one S card is equal to 1 artifact), but can be crafted thus easier to complete set when you have artifacts. They also take a lot more exp to level up. But really, getting the artifacts to craft S cards can be a battle.

It is also possible to get a limited amount of artifacts from Morai/Warsong A cards, so getting A cards is not a bad idea till you reached the limit, even if you eventually want S sets.
  • theafkgod#4681
    edited September 2019
    Actually, no it's not. World Watcher set only have defensive stats, but is still populair as it's effective stats. If you dont care about defensive stats, swapping it out with "Sacred Feather Wings" is an option, as it offers dexerity and magic. However, I'm not sure what the most "offensive-only" set combination would be. I really recommend opening the calculator I linked to in previous post, go to Avatar Sets, and scroll down to the 20% bonus sets (this is where all the 2-set S cards are) and try make your own combination for highest attack-only.
    Its all depends on the amount of aritfacts you have. The strongest only-A cards set is the Morai set, and it can be stronger than 222 if you have rebirths, but if you have a lot of artifacts, the the 222 S sets are stronger.
    2-set S is only 20% bonus, but the base stats are higher than A cards, thats why they can still beat the 70% morai set when rebirthed.

A cards are luck based, thus harder to complete the sets. But they are free and easier to level up.
    S cards are harder to obtain (one S card is equal to 1 artifact), but can be crafted thus easier to complete set when you have artifacts. They also take a lot more exp to level up. But really, getting the artifacts to craft S cards can be a battle.

It is also possible to get a limited amount of artifacts from Morai/Warsong A cards, so getting A cards is not a bad idea till you reached the limit, even if you eventually want S sets.

I appreciate your input @mitapi#9696 . It really gave me an idea what cards I'll be using in the future.

Thanks.