Perfect World Mobile

2»

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    Side note:
    I’m not sure what it is but, from the looks of it there are a ton of bots on all the servers, maybe hosted by the developers just spamming chat with stupid things like “why does the winged elf guide have 3 wives?” It becomes apparent when you look for it and it’s always a different name every time doing so, there is no auto dialog for that saying and it’s extremely obvious that the developers are doing it to make the game seem more active than it actually is.

Its a side quest. You need to world chat that in order to progress in the quest.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    I logged in, done the intro, checked all Options incl. Cash-Shop, realized PvP in this game is pointless, uninstalled.

As for ppl with lower tier phones, check the settings, you can adjust the quality there.
  • syruss
    syruss Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm on the Europe pw mobile. I Ike it sofar lvl 62 . I can't wait till the north North America one to come out . Atleast this eu one gives me practice lol.
  • syruss
    syruss Posts: 7 Arc User
    Do not become a demon cleric , they have no healing skills . All their healing skills turn into attack skills . I was a demon cleric in pwi and was great , had healing skills lol , well don't go demon in mobile cause no one wants ya . Might as well be a wizard lol.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Hate to break this to you guys but the pet thing and refine isn't new , they were just lazy to put it in pwi. It's a copied feature from pwe mmo that closed down. The way the pet thing would work is you lvl it up to 150 then rb it to 150 again , a random star which equals different skills. You could put gear and grade/ increase stats it to change appearance . Anyone could have one .
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • ifartedloudlyyesme
    ifartedloudlyyesme Posts: 1 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    Ok actual review here after hitting lvl 60 on a blademaster the game is completely free to play but entirely play to win....

Let me explain:
    Gameplay is limited as far as lvl cap etc. The game will give “events” each of these events have limited entries and will actually restrict you from gaining exp from them after a point (events are how you level)

General issues/complaints:
    Now given I have hit lvl 60 in just 2 days you’d expect maybe a bit of gameplay... Not really, to gain exp in the most efficient way since you’re limited on event exp and entrances etc. is to set your character to auto cast skills with an active leader moving to all 10 locations to use up ur event uses.
    Imagine pwi auto culti cept you move and do everything skills etc on it’s own.

Now following on the auto bot playing for you to gain exp this commonly means afk players and auto searching 4-5x to find a party with actual active players to do the gear dungeons. Now not only do you need to find active players most of the game is directed in such a way that without a barb or healer you’ll get completely and utterly nuked meaning that even if you find active players they might be the wrong class and you need to remake anyway.

Now how is it pay 2 win?
    Major ones:
    Refines there is a maximum of +30 on refines (at least that’s where the refine achievements stop) a maximum refine of +15 is all you can guarantee with cash shop items these items will run you about 70 USD per +15 gear after that you will have a fun time trying to get 16-30 with refine chances being at the lowest of 15% with a aide which is ofc from the cash shop.... Now what does this mean a full +15 toon will cost you upwards of 1k USD this is without factoring in the pay to win shards (pretty much pwi shards but can reach much higher grades)

Pets:
    There are pets or edolon that are available to all classes which give atk speed str and points to both themselves and the player... From what I can tell the higher quality ones are paywalled and make a giant difference in things such as pvp, if you want to call it that, basically whoever spent more on it wins lol as the pvp is an auto playing bot that plays the players toon vs you spamming all skills as fast as possible hoping u deal more dmg.

How the state of the game in China?
    China, where the game was released a little bit ago has an updated version of the game and it’s completely baron as there is a pet in there (veno exclusive I think) with a 2 sec stun with a 1 sec cd I’m not sure the price of it but from what I can tell it’s cash shop based and the pet auto chain stuns
    Due to this the population of the game is completely cleared out and pve is barely there as like I said b4 everyone is afk with auto cultivation and moving playing the game for them.

China forums are just a compilation of just players cursing at devs asking for fixes and nothing happening.

Conclusion:
    It’s a cash grab and they made their money off of people thinking it’s gonna be good and then appear to have ditched it.
    Think pwi but 1000x more expensive and worse with even lvl progression being capped for xyz exp per day
    The graphics are really nice and I’d honestly love to see the time that they put into evolving the skills and ui put into the actual active game of PWI as this really is extremely simple and done on other pwi servers

Final verdict it’s a way to waste some time but don’t expect it to be around super long and don’t aim for end game gears as you’ll drop way to much for a mobile game into it. It’s not a bad game in the heart of it but the way it’s restricted really ruins the nostalgia feel of pwi... If restrictions on it where lifted and parties auto detected afk people to remove them it’d help a ton for the longevity of the game.

Side note:
    I’m not sure what it is but, from the looks of it there are a ton of bots on all the servers, maybe hosted by the developers just spamming chat with stupid things like “why does the winged elf guide have 3 wives?” It becomes apparent when you look for it and it’s always a different name every time doing so, there is no auto dialog for that saying and it’s extremely obvious that the developers are doing it to make the game seem more active than it actually is.

awesome review but i want to add a few points...
    1. no world mob drops.. no farming..or grinding just to sell..
    2. the interface and way the game is set up is the exact same as world of kings just way more pay to win.
    3. gender locked classes.
  • trader#9632
    trader#9632 Posts: 18 Arc User
    how to download? its not showing in my APPSTORE.
  • solarwing#4871
    solarwing#4871 Posts: 7 Arc User
    The two things that i only like with PWM is the fact you can change the colour of your tigerform, and that AUTO-PATHING actually works lol.
  • d00mster
    d00mster Posts: 10 Arc User
    I like PWM that you can auto-path full Paperclip for a Villa (WC) full quest, I wish we cold do same into PWE.
    Also auto attack mobs for questing.

New game looking like new games released into 2019, toon custo, gears, fashion, hairs, mounts, etc like new PWE classes.
    Hope this goes for PWE version to revamp the game.

You have a chat for Party, to apply to join and you can see the teams going on, the dungeon and sqd players info.

I dont know where you can enter team dungeons if not going summoned by sqd leader.

Mp and HP doesnt regen (as far as i know and I played) the good part is that you can buy food-pots w.o leaving instances.
    I dont know if charms are available.

There is so many ingame options going throw Guild, dungeons, crafting, skills, etc.

• romulinx21
    romulinx21 Posts: 1 New User
    Where is the support page for perfect word mobile?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    romulinx21 wrote: »

I don't think they have a proper support page - PWE isn't in charge of perfect world mobile so that's why there isn't one here. I think if you want to contact support you have to do it through their official Facebook page. They may have some form of in-game support as well, but I haven't actually played perfect world mobile so I'm not sure.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

Is their not a button ingame much like our "GM" button?

Sorry Im outa this one as well tho i mean to check it out really have not had time.

Thanks.​​
  • d00mster
    heero200 wrote: »

Is their not a button ingame much like our "GM" button?

Sorry Im outa this one as well tho i mean to check it out really have not had time.

Thanks.​​

It is, Settings> Contact CS.
  • d00mster

Settings>Contact CS
  • echoafternine
    echoafternine Posts: 2 New User
    I'm getting a new phone, so I might check it out! Although, all my nostalgia lies with the PC version and I haven't been able to fully enjoy mobile mmorpgs. I really wish they'd give the PC version some love, but mobile games are where the money is.
  • macgomes#9012
    macgomes#9012 Posts: 1 New User
    Hello guys,,
    I've read the comments on Play Store and promised myself not to download/install this game or any other games on my phone. It was nice to read that 'Perfect World Games' wrote something about optimizing the game in the future. We all know what will happen if a game gets optimized and bugs are introduced. :D It's sad that sometimes a comment is placed referring to things on the phone of the customer while not giving a comment with a real answer to the customer. But we're used to that. For now it's just getting as much people download the game and the money will follow. I noticed the required Android version; 4.2 and up but couldn't see the other requirements. Like I wrote, I will not download/install the game, but I had my fun already: in-app products costs 1.09 to 109.99 Euro per item. Wow! And the permissions: camera (take pictures and videos), Microphone (record audio), Wi-Fi connection information (view Wi-Fi connections) and things like changing audio settings, full network access and access Bluetooth settings.