I shouldn't have returned to this game.

Options
shin777
shin777 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Support Desk
I miss the old PWI where I logged in via PWI. Now I have to log in thru Arc. I had to go thru **** to get my old account characters back for a few days. Then I go afk for one bloody hour and I'm kicked out of the game and I try log back in a few times, and can't get in. If there was a maintenence, at least tell us on the damn client!!! Very disappointing I have to say. I'm done now. **** this game. This trying to come back and play is totally ridiculous. I won't be entertaining their fan-boys by replying cos i'm done with this game. Wish they would bring back the logging in via PWI only. I can't stand arc.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    shin777 wrote: »
    I miss the old PWI where I logged in via PWI. Now I have to log in thru Arc. I had to go thru **** to get my old account characters back for a few days. Then I go afk for one bloody hour and I'm kicked out of the game and I try log back in a few times, and can't get in. If there was a maintenence, at least tell us on the damn client!!! Very disappointing I have to say. I'm done now. **** this game. This trying to come back and play is totally ridiculous. I won't be entertaining their fan-boys by replying cos i'm done with this game. Wish they would bring back the logging in via PWI only. I can't stand arc.

sorry to hear you had a bad experience, Hope the below helps.

Arc takes a bit of getting used to and does need some changes in its features. It not too bad when you get used to it. and their are things you can do to make it slightly better (Again depends on the user)

Maintenance is always on a Tuesday Night / Wednesday Morning (Depending where you live) This has always been the case. Its a good suggestion about posting it to the client but im not sure the system could handle it, Would defo need a bit of work but doable.

Thanks.​​