Incorrect login/pw

Options
candykisses
candykisses Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
How come...When I try to log in...It says my username and pw is incorrect?! My bf is having the same problems, and we were just on last night with our correct info...Help please!
Post edited by candykisses on

Comments

• Illassassin - Heavens Tear
    Illassassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Having the Same problem. try to log on and it says invalid password or username.I was just on last night during the countdown and everithing lol. anyways im running windows vista 64bit, and im using administrator mode. still nothing, please answer.
  • candykisses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Made me think you were coming important with info =P I was like YAY maybe an answer. b:chuckle
  • candykisses
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let me say that again...You made me think you were someone important with answers so I can play. I was like YAY! then I saw it was u b:chuckle
  • On_The_Edge - Heavens Tear
    On_The_Edge - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Urg, Im havin so much fun here...sittin....doin nothing....Id like to be playing! But I cant....log....In...

Can someone...Please....Help....Us?
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please change your password to have ONLY English letters and numbers in it. No spaces, no special characters at all.

The games do not accept some special characters for passwords, even though the website account page does.

Thanks!
  • On_The_Edge - Heavens Tear
    On_The_Edge - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well im having problems doing so. Says my security Question's answer is wrong. b:angry
  • davion#3287
    davion#3287 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    So apparently this is a long-running issue that a lot of people are having. Has anyone suggested a REAL solution? I'm having the same problem: I can login to the Arc website and the Arc installer app, but the Neverwinter app will not let me in. "Invalid username or password" every time. I bought the game on Steam, have tried logging in with my Steam account, my Arc account, even my old Perfect Worlds account that I haven't used in about a decade. Same result every time. The special character thing - not an issue. The "login using your email instead of account name" - doesn't help. I have already done the email verification process for my Arc account, too.

Has ANYONE found a proper solution for this? My only other option is to delete the game from Steam and the Arc app doesn't even recognize that I already own the game so I would have to download the whole thing again, and probably end up with the same problem anyway.

Running on Windows 10 x64, GeForce 1080 graphics, 2 GB RAM, big removable hard drive to store all my games.
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    if you have the same problem as the peoples above had in march: start a new topic so you hopefully get an answer and while you are on it, use the Neverwinter forum, since you wrote about that game.
  • itsmean#6023
    itsmean#6023 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    guys. who have radeon vega 56 card?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    guys. who have radeon vega 56 card?

Please open a new thread when you can. Or use a sticky thread in support.

Closing due to necro.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.