[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 08/27/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited September 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.
Question for this week - What are your thoughts on the PWCN update of changing the coin system?

More Info HERE

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    It sounds like this new money system going to kill the game, all they really need to do is remove cornacopia from homestead and make gold only tradeable thru auction house as it used to be. Gold used to be like worth 2-4m and players could afford to buy stuff, now because of cornacopia players set the price.. 8-10m for gold, is kinda ridiculous when it's never been that high in all 10 years of playing this game. You also run the risk of being scammed and stuff, if people don't pay properly, considering you have to logg 3 different chars on the same account just to get the gold. Greed is just consuming all.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • heerohex#3018
    Some of the problem is the Ah. The fact you can't trade gold safely.

I'm sure this should have been changed.

Thanks.
  • akunjualpwi1#3987
    akunjualpwi1#3987 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i would prefer if they cap the coin in AH back to only 200m, back then i can still get gold from AH.
  • heerohex#3018
    i would prefer if they cap the coin in AH back to only 200m, back then i can still get gold from AH.

I had to double read that, May be we should start to bring a bit of attention to this, Ill have to have a think tho.

Thanks.​​
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    gold was already nearly impossible to get via AH before the commoners learned about homestead or before they raised the 200 mil cap. hint: keys
  • heerohex#3018
    hoshichan wrote: »
    gold was already nearly impossible to get via AH before the commoners learned about homestead or before they raised the 200 mil cap. hint: keys

well to be fair we dont know this GOLD is the same gold as AH gold.

Thanks.​​
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    It's like why change a money system that works, now your gonna have a-lot of confused players, and nobody gonna know prices of stuff, because this new system makes no sense. if you wanted this money system, should have been introduced when game first started, not 11 years after everyone is used to a system.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • heerohex#3018
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »
    It's like why change a money system that works, now your gonna have a-lot of confused players, and nobody gonna know prices of stuff, because this new system makes no sense. if you wanted this money system, should have been introduced when game first started, not 11 years after everyone is used to a system.

To be fair I agree with you, the way im seeing it is this could help in a few ways. So Im going to wait and see how this works.

Thanks.​​
  • d00mster
    d00mster Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Nobody farm mobs for coins in our version since DQ items were nerfed coz bot system.

I think this new money system will ruin even more the game, maybe not but adapted to our version.

There is more important things to fix in game currently, like the gold trading system posted above.

And also add new game looking like new class and PWmobile <3
  • briganto
    briganto Posts: 3 Arc User
    d00mster wrote: »
    Nobody farm mobs for coins in our version since DQ items were nerfed coz bot system.

I think this new money system will ruin even more the game, maybe not but adapted to our version.

There is more important things to fix in game currently, like the gold trading system posted above.

PW Mobile uses the new coins system.
  • d00mster
    [/quote]PW Mobile uses the new coins system.[/quote]

Yea, since it's adapted to mobile games and its not the same as our pc version.

What I mean is the new game looking for gears, fashion and custo, new game engine more fresh and actual like another released games.

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    What is patch updater about today , i dont hope its about new coin system , what China need to learn is pay respect to us player , we aint no goat or cow , but true Predator that have learn to think in a small box above top of our shoulder , why dont we get info about what going on , by PWI Staff and China , ignore player aint no good , let us education the China Staff to learn to deal with us how to update info to us ;)
  • solarwing#4871
    solarwing#4871 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't see any major problems with the new coin system to be honest. If you played Forsaken World or a few similar games that uses the same system then it be easy to deal with. It will probably cause a few fluctuations and so forth but nothing that isn't easily rectifiable.
  • d00mster
    briganto wrote: »

Yea, but it is adapted to Mobile games.

What I mean is the new game looking for gears, fashion and custo, new game engine more fresh and actual like released games in this years.

• heerohex#3018

Intresting,​​
  • laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User

or 85-100k ;D
  • briganto
    briganto Posts: 3 Arc User

Yea, but it is adapted to Mobile games.

What I mean is the new game looking for gears, fashion and custo, new game engine more fresh and actual like released games in this years.

I understand what you meant. But system coin is about trading and farm. I have a lot of silver coins in there, and only after I sold a legendary cape to a player, I made my 1st golden coins. Independent of the game engine or style (pc vs mobile) the coin system is the coin system... its the trading system, the economy.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    i never want a mobile game , when im on the run , ( away from Computer ) i wont touch any games on other devices , i call it relaxing and stress off and enjoy outside life , i wont tolerate by my self be addicted to put my mind in a stupid smartphone or other devices , and run around like a silly goat away from ( Real Life ) when on train, buss , on street , where i need to pay attention to what going on , prefer my computers when to have a pixel life , and Computers will also be more able to run heavy stuff , than a silly Smartphone , also can Google ,
    ( What Will Replace Smartphone ) a link that have run since 2015 til today year 2019 , for now it have been give name ( Wearables ) see year in year 2999 B)
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    My concern right now about this new coin system is just 1 thing, as it was stated on a previous thread, the only way to obtain the gold coin would be mbh or perfect iron hammer from boutique, and this is where the problem lies, because lets be real, the difference of gold coin price on other servers in comparison to pwi is a **** joke, e.g Zenith shard on mysterious person after upd is far too overpriced, you could buy 7 or 8 zenith shard for that gold price depending on the server.

So perfect iron hammer = 1.5 gold, 1 big note = 10 perfect iron hammer, so 15 gold for 10m coin, yeah i guess this won't work for pwi version, what a great surprise.

The good side of this update is that the gold coin will have a limited income and won't be an endless safari coming from bots every single day (bye jolly jones), meaning the server economy will get balanced but it will take some time, but yeah i guess its some progress.

Implying pwe don't do the 250 iq move to make the jolly jones quest to give gold coins as well, then the hope is lost.
  • heerohex#3018
    FYI Servers are up.

Thanks.​​