New Coins System

heero200 wrote: »
I should add that things may change soon. As we may be getting an update that will change the coin system.

Thanks.

can anyone confirm this? please give us a link or any details? thank you

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Their is some patch notes from PWCN somewhere on this forum.

I cant seam to find it now, may be it was listed under something else or in another thread.

I sure someone will have saved it, Guess i should start to do so as well.

Thanks.​​
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Well,I know a lot about this system because my friends play in pwch, I will say what happens there, we will have 2 coins, gold and silver(this is not the cash coins, so probably here they'll have another name)
    Gold is tradable: you get from BHMaster only and from GShop(Perfect Iron hammer)
    Silver is untradable: you get from killing monsters, selling stuff in npc like supply tokens, from quests(good bye jolly old jones?)and from common BH(we get 500,000 everyday from common bh)
    Plus, FSP changed, the avatar C pack now will be untradable and warsong emblems will be removed, the option of trading 2 fsp bound coins for 1 unbound will be removed too, the MBH will change too, Belle Leun will be transfered to the 15º Boss in IBU
    All this informations are in the PWCH website, I don't have the links but you can find them there
    Oh, all npc taxes like teleport, learn skill, forge items will be used with the silver coin and the negotiations will be done with the gold coin
    when the update came the players could transform all the coins they had in gold coins. Oh and you can transform your gold coins in silver coins but you can't transform silver coins in gold coins(only when the Dev allows it)
    9JFEoP1.png
    Post edited by hokker#1570 on
  • engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    Well,I know a lot about this system because my friends play in pwch, I will say what happens there, we will have 2 coins, gold and silver(this is not the cash coins, so probably here they'll have another name)
    Gold is tradable: you get from BHMaster only and from GShop(Perfect Iron hammer)
    Silver is untradable: you get from killing monsters, selling stuff in npc like supply tokens, from quests(good bye jolly old jones?)and from common BH(we get 500,000 everyday from common bh)
    Plus, FSP changed, the avatar C pack now will be untradable and warsong emblems will be removed, the option of trading 2 fsp bound coins for 1 unbound will be removed too, the MBH will change too, Belle Leun will be transfered to the 15º Boss in IBU
    All this informations are in the PWCH website, I don't have the links but you can find them there
    Oh, all npc taxes like teleport, learn skill, forge items will be used with the silver coin and the negotiations will be done with the gold coin
    when the update came the players could transform all the coins they had in gold coins. Oh and you can transform your silver coins in gold coins but you can't transform gold coins in silver coins(only when the Dev allows it)

what!? so buy and selling items in game will be useless now? because coins can't be traded?
  • trader#9632
    trader#9632 Posts: 18 Arc User
    when the update came the players could transform all the coins they had in gold coins. Oh and you can transform your silver coins in gold coins but you can't transform gold coins in silver coins(only when the Dev allows it)

what!? so buy and selling items in game will be useless now? because coins can't be traded?

what i get is, our tradable coins will turn into tradable gold coins, and this can be use in buy and selling, i just don't get why they need to do this, i mean for what reason? it doesn't make any sense. any idea?
  • hokker#1570

what i get is, our tradable coins will turn into tradable gold coins, and this can be use in buy and selling, i just don't get why they need to do this, i mean for what reason? it doesn't make any sense. any idea?
    Yes, gold coins = tradable;silver coins = untradable, I like to call the silver coins "npc coins"

One of the reason for this is because the chinese dudes abuse of the system of killing monster to get coins, there are people that use a lot of toons to get coins so this mess with the economy of the game, then now those coins willbe ''useless'' and the gold coins will be harder to get
  • hokker#1570
    Pwch players abuse with lots of toons killing monster and getting coins, so they changed this to control that
  • trader#9632
    Pwch players abuse with lots of toons killing monster and getting coins, so they changed this to control that

i see, what do you think will happen to the value of our tradable coins then when it happens? i mean, like today 1gold = 8million coins in etherblade server, what you think will be the exchange rate after this new coin system? will the value of our coins go up or down?
  • hokker#1570
    Hard to say, if we have less gold coins then its value should go up, And if we have less coins then items and cash should be cheaper right? other way people won't be able to buy.
    In pwch the guys are farming the G17 armor, so they need a lot of cash to forge, awaken and reroll the souls so it's a bit more complicated, but here in pwi g17 armor isn't viable so I think it'll be like I said
  • hokker#1570
    oh my bad...... this is the correct:
    ''you can transform your gold coins in silver coins but you can't transform silver coins in gold coins(only when the Dev allows it)''
  • carlosr#5220
    carlosr#5220 Posts: 1 New User
    I want to transform my gold coins in silver coins, how to do this?
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2019
    I want to transform my gold coins in silver coins, how to do this?

There, click in the yellow arrow then you can make the gold turns into silver, sometimes(very rarely) the Dev allows another arrow(second image) that makes silver turns into gold, but this is very rarely and when they do this is just during one day and after that they remove the second arrow icon
    COmKwiZ.png
    gxzsEmQ.png

• hokker#1570
    @trader My first comment was a little confused so I rewrited it here, hope it's clearer this time

Gold(tradable)
    How to get?: BHMaster and from GShop(Perfect Iron hammer)
    What is it for?: Negotiations between players

Silver(untradable)
    How to get?: coin dropped by killed monsters, selling stuff in npc like supply tokens, from quests(good bye jolly old jones?)and from common BH(we get 500,000 silver everyday from common bh)
    What is it for?: Pay Npc taxes like forges, reforges, learn skills, teleport, fix the gear
    When the update come the players can transform all the coins they had into gold coins, after some hours/days the option of turning silver into gold will be turned off (however Dev already reactivated this option some very few times for some hours like a way of bringing new players to the game, here in pwi I have no idea if they will turn this on someday),the option to turn gold into silver is always on.

Plus, FSP changes, the war avatar C pack now will be untradable and warsong emblems will be removed from the trades, the option of trading 2 fsp bound coins for 1 unbound will be removed too, now we will get flowsilver emblem till we reach 300,000 of reputation since we will not get warsong emblems in fsp anymore, we will have the option to use 50 Golden Splendor at the end of fsp to get 1,000 fsp coins.
    MBH Change: Belle Leun will be transfered to the 15º Boss in IBU
    Common BH will not give mirages anymore or anything tradable, but will give lv10 stones to the equipment
  • trader#9632
    @trader My first comment was a little confused so I rewrited it here, hope it's clearer this time

Gold(tradable)
    How to get?: BHMaster and from GShop(Perfect Iron hammer)
    What is it for?: Negotiations between players

Silver(untradable)
    How to get?: coin dropped by killed monsters, selling stuff in npc like supply tokens, from quests(good bye jolly old jones?)and from common BH(we get 500,000 silver everyday from common bh)
    What is it for?: Pay Npc taxes like forges, reforges, learn skills, teleport, fix the gear
    When the update come the players can transform all the coins they had into gold coins, after some hours/days the option of turning silver into gold will be turned off (however Dev already reactivated this option some very few times for some hours like a way of bringing new players to the game, here in pwi I have no idea if they will turn this on someday),the option to turn gold into silver is always on.

Plus, FSP changes, the war avatar C pack now will be untradable and warsong emblems will be removed from the trades, the option of trading 2 fsp bound coins for 1 unbound will be removed too, now we will get flowsilver emblem till we reach 300,000 of reputation since we will not get warsong emblems in fsp anymore, we will have the option to use 50 Golden Splendor at the end of fsp to get 1,000 fsp coins.
    Common BH will not give mirages anymore or anything tradable, but will give lv10 stones to the equipment

i see, so our current coins today will turn into silver coins(untradable) first? is that what you mean? but then we have a chance of making it gold coins(tradable)?.... what about if we have ten million big note instead? will these note become untradable coins too?
  • hokker#1570
    Yes, the current coins will become silver and we will have some time to turn them into gold coins(at least in China was this way), ecstasy cards, excitement cards and ten million big notes will give silver coins too, MBH will give a ''new card'' that will give gold coins
  • trader#9632
    wow, this is not good for players who rest playing the game, because when they go back, there coins gonna be untradable. aw. :/
  • hokker#1570
    Maybe not, the "timer" will only start after the player log in for the first time after the update come.
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2019
    @trader here, I've found the link to the notice in PWCH website ...
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190305/81305.shtml
  • trader#9632
    Maybe not, the "timer" will only start after the player log in for the first time after the update come.

that solves the problem... thank you for the info, this is a big help. :)
  • hokker#1570

that solves the problem... thank you for the info, this is a big help. :)

@trader Just correcting an information, my friend just said that only ecstasy and excitement cards will give silver(then we will have new cards that give these values of gold), ten million big note he said will continue giving gold coins.... that's it, I really want to see how our servers will receive this change..... and again, here the link to the notice http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190305/81305.shtml
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Plus, FSP changes, the war avatar C pack now will be untradable
    Oof.
    Guess I'd better convert my coins and sell them off asap

warsong emblems will be removed from the trades, the option of trading 2 fsp bound coins for 1 unbound will be removed too, now we will get flowsilver emblem till we reach 300,000 of reputation since we will not get warsong emblems in fsp anymore,
    Well, thats an...interesting change. Its faster rep for sure, and free at that, but it would hurt the market for those emblems now that they wont be collectible outside of WS.
    we will have the option to use 50 Golden Splendor at the end of fsp to get 1,000 fsp coins.
    I doubt anyone would do that, but eh, not much different than the other CS related JFSP token
    What.
    There's already an IBU BH for Soulshriek in the 10th round. Why would we need another in that place for round 15?
    Most squads I come across can make it to 10, but the others get really sketchy depending on time (people messing up on the bloodthirster) or wiping to Ostav (or at least it takes so long that dealing with the Templar afterwards is unfeasible within what time remains). With only getting one expirable ticket per day (and having to do a 10~15m quest for it at that), this place is still very unpopular, even on days as an MBH. Unless they make it more accessible, I doubt that will change....

Okay, no, this just sounds absolutely terrible. I dont mind the Level 10 stones being added in places of something like Mysterious Chips maybe (or just added to the table in general as a separate reward)
    , but where else would we get Mirages from in reasonable quantities with such a change? Or are they just going to be untradable but still exist? I hope this isnt something that comes this way.
    Are the stones able to be combined, or are they the "cannot be used to combine into higher Soulgems" versions?

Thanks for the information by the way. its good to know what's possibly in the pipeline for us.

Post edited by bakujirou on
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • hokker#1570
    edited August 2019
    @bakujirou just like the gold coins, mirages will be a possible prize in the MBH, in other words if we don't do UP, DH or IBU(15ºBoss) the only 2 ways of getting gold coins will be selling stuff to someone who has gold coins or buying the hammer from the boutique..... about the stones level10, I bet it can't be combined(but it's just my guessing)

Look, there are positive points with this silver coins, mainly for beginners, learn Neverfall skills for example, but the big problem is that the beginner will wish fashion, flyers fasters, cool mounts, and other things and will not be able to buy, Jolly old Jones is a quest, so I "think" it will give silver coins because all quests will give silver coins so... PWI is the only server that has this npc so I can't guarantee...

Once again we will have an update created for the chinese players, we will lost some ways of getting coins and while PWCH and PWRU are farming and selling drops of TTR we here ignore the dungeon because isn't adjusted to PWI, well let's be positive, sometimes things are not like we think.
    Here all the G17 drops on comission shop in PWRU
    https://imgur.com/a/1uFx4TL
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    lol moonlight cristal 13m ea in china... in pwi 0 for sale gg
  • mrxluo
    mrxluo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Wow you can tell that pwi are lazy player to farm if other pw cn/ru have ton of mat than us lol
  • hokker#1570
    mrxluo wrote: »
    Wow you can tell that pwi are lazy player to farm if other pw cn/ru have ton of mat than us lol

PWI needs a reformulation, I'll give you a little example, to awaken a Twilight Soul the cost is 2 Gold(cash), here in PWI 1 Gold=8 millions, in PWRU 1 Gold=1,3 millions...... so awaken 10 Twilight souls cost 160 millions in PWI and 13 millions in PWRU... fair......
    And there's another problem, PWI has an easy R9 gear, in the others servers is harder to get it so people get r8 gear since nirvanaT3 only exist here
    R9r
    2ww30zp.png
    R9rr PWI
    6rZLaYe.png

R9rr PWCH (in pwi is the boundless version)
    TGxuJ2x.png

People usually say R9 in pwi is farmable but while the Chinese R9rr is ready to be upgraded to G17rr, we here have to upgrade our r9rr to the chinese version(that is expensive)

I talked to some friends from others servers(pwru and pwbr) all of them say the same thing, PWI is a very easy server, in PWI for example the Nation Wars Forges are very different from the others server, in others servers we can't make a warsoul weapon so easily, so while the players of others servers learned to farm hard in QSM and UP, people here PWI ignore that because we have a a easier R9 gear Warsoul Weap and NirvanaT3...and now G17 armor is here and while all the servers are farming it we stay inside our comfortable bubble doing Lunar and WS forever... don't get me wrong, the players are not to blame, PWE is responsable for our server be this way and it's the only able to change things.

• cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Well, because of this post, the prices for C Packs have crashed on the Etherblade server.
  • d00mster
    d00mster Posts: 10 Arc User
    And what about low levels players?
    They will only get untradeable silver coins?
    Or low lvls bh's rewards gold (tradeable) coins?
    This will make much more harder to gear up to high levels and buy items form another players.
    Not to mention that there is not many new players in servers, or they are old players alts.

PW is a really rich contect game but PWE ruined it so many times with our adapted versions.

I dont find the sense to move Belle boss from FSJ to IU.
    Actually, a mid geared toon or even an alt, can get the boss from FSJ but will be harder or impossible from IU sqd, with a timed item to enter and OP toons required to try to complete the 19ºBosses, while people doesnt bother to check or learn the instance before join and only thinks on DD.
    It takes a while to fill a squad in TT server.

CPacks untradeblae from FSJ, I bet PWE will add it to boutique.......

The Auctioner and Gold trade I think it's a mayor issue to be fixed since prices went insane.

By the way what about game new looking like the new released games or the PWmobile version?
    I think that will bring a new fresh looking to PW, specially the custo options.

• bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2019

I talked to some friends from others servers(pwru and pwbr) all of them say the same thing, PWI is a very easy server, in PWI for example the Nation Wars Forges are very different from the others server, in others servers we can't make a warsoul weapon so easily, so while the players of others servers learned to farm hard in QSM and UP, people here PWI ignore that because we have a a easier R9 gear Warsoul Weap and NirvanaT3...and now G17 armor is here and while all the servers are farming it we stay inside our comfortable bubble doing Lunar and WS forever... don't get me wrong, the players are not to blame, PWE is responsable for our server be this way and it's the only able to change things.

That makes me a bit sad, honestly. I did try to get a run or two for QSM sometime back (as I have an interest in the Penumbra weapons) but there just isnt interest. Maybe if they put the Boundless R9 items as potential rewards that would change, but it would be boutique revenue lost to potentially revive an instance....
    As for UP, I kind of dislike that its not all that popular when 2x isnt up or its not MBH, but even so, people dont seem to like bothering if their squad doesnt have enough power to finish the bosses quickly with SK. Its clear that the devs aremt too fond of that with their attempts at capping damage to some degree on bosses so you're less likely to skip mechanics with raw power, but I agree that its not really on the players so much as PWE selling such ridiculous amounts of power in the first place.

Well, because of this post, the prices for C Packs have crashed on the Etherblade server.

Even a bit before that, they were starting to go down a bit. There's a pretty large supply of C Packs and not much demand for them right now. If the FSP change makes the craftable Cs using FS coins untradable, I could see them gradually going up in price again in the long run maybe.
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    "...There's a pretty large supply of C Packs and not much demand for them right now. ..."

It's not just that they're not in demand, it's the prices that are pretty insane. I started a new char a couple of weeks back, and i'm not that stupid to spend millions on C-cards to feed to A or even S cards at those high prices. Especially not since you can farm them(fsd/fsj each day) and spend your hard earned cash on other priorities, like gear and refines.....
    Imo it's a great thing that c-cards become untradable. And the more they start asking for their tradable ones, the less likely they're ever gonna be bought. Finally something pw does right, but that's just me.
    But it would be a blast if all the current c cards in rotation become untradable as well....imagine the sellers faces the day of/after the update. >:)
  • hokker#1570
    d00mster wrote: »
    And what about low levels players?
    They will only get untradeable silver coins?
    Or low lvls bh's rewards gold (tradeable) coins?
    This will make much more harder to gear up to high levels and buy items form another players.
    Not to mention that there is not many new players in servers, or they are old players alts.
    Ok, here we go, let's imagine I'm a new player in PWCH, I will do my quests to level up, in the process I get the level 55,70 and 85 gears just doing the quests, alright, at the level 100 I'll start getting 500,000 silver per day doing BH and I can get more selling suppy tokems at the NPC for silver coins(in china they don't have many trades for the supply tokems) okay, with the silver I got I can learn my skills, and with the silver coins I can pay the taxes to forge the Level 101 Morai gear and the R8gear(yes the other servers do this) after this I'll find a squad to farm the G17 weapon at UP and the R8rr at QSM, and get some glyphs at DH and in the future that TTR-1to get a better gear and sell the drops...... this here is what they want the players do, and this is what the players do, in China, in Russia, in Brazil, in all the countries it works except in PWI xD like I said before, here there are many different things, players have a different mind, I'm curious to see the impact these changes will cause... wonder what will happen when the update come
    PW is a really rich contect game but PWE ruined it so many times with our adapted versions.
    Yes, and it seems they don't want adapt our game anymore
    I dont find the sense to move Belle boss from FSJ to IU.
    Actually, a mid geared toon or even an alt, can get the boss from FSJ but will be harder or impossible from IU sqd, with a timed item to enter and OP toons required to try to complete the 19ºBosses, while people doesnt bother to check or learn the instance before join and only thinks on DD.
    It takes a while to fill a squad in TT server.
    Like I said before, PWCH introduced many hard dungeons that we just ignored "thanks to our exclusive content" but for the others server around the world these dungeons became something ''normal''

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I do get the point of SK all the time, but it's also annoying. @hokker#1570 I think this is the reason a lot of the harder ones are not run.

Thanks.