Some news from china

13»

Comments

• hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    You can still enter blue name just like dragon conquest, the quest itself doesn't require you to kill anyone, just to scout the bear to the other side of the map.
    Hello, a friend told me that if I enter xtw with blue name I can't kill anyone however I can be killed, he also said that never watched a chinese player with blue name inside the new map, my friend said that he watched a live stream where a blue name guy entered this map then his name changed automatically to white..... if all this is true it'll be hard to get the new passive skills

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    denpus wrote: »
    You can still enter blue name just like dragon conquest, the quest itself doesn't require you to kill anyone, just to scout the bear to the other side of the map.
    Hello, a friend told me that if I enter xtw with blue name I can't kill anyone however I can be killed, he also said that never watched a chinese player with blue name inside the new map, my friend said that he watched a live stream where a blue name guy entered this map then his name changed automatically to white..... if all this is true it'll be hard to get the new passive skills

Yeah, you need to be in white name to atack other players in xtw/SvS/Dragon Conquest, but this a glitch that only happens on servers that allows blue name, pwcn far as i know doesn't have blue name at all on any of its servers, thus this problem with blue name was never adressed, meaning it will never get fixed for us since its not a problem for them, its sad but that's how it works on this game.

But answering your question, Yes, this new map will be like xtw/svs, basically where if you enter blue name, you'll remain blue name but can still be killed by white name players, but the battle royale also gives the blood for passives, its a dailly and doesn't require you to win the battle royale to receive the reward but the further you stay alive, better the rewards.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    denpus wrote: »

Yeah, you need to be in white name to atack other players in xtw/SvS/Dragon Conquest, but this a glitch that only happens on servers that allows blue name, pwcn far as i know doesn't have blue name at all on any of its servers, thus this problem with blue name was never adressed, meaning it will never get fixed for us since its not a problem for them, its sad but that's how it works on this game.

But answering your question, Yes, this new map will be like xtw/svs, basically where if you enter blue name, you'll remain blue name but can still be killed by white name players, but the battle royale also gives the blood for passives, its a dailly and doesn't require you to win the battle royale to receive the reward but the further you stay alive, better the rewards.

I talked to my friend again and he said there is pve server in pwch
    But about the blood we get at the battle royal, it's different, the battle royal will give a new red blood(similar to the primordial blood)this new blood is for the upgrade of the passive skills Purify of Essences and Corrosive cold
    The new passives(that increases damage and attack) however need a blue item that we only get in the cross server map doing that "bear quest"

pics of the new blodd and the blue item in the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=12_DjRuF65FHBsBPYOBXt-citqxFlx2QL
    Post edited by hokker#1570 on