Help with my Glyphs

sennis82
sennis82 Posts: 15 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I play Assassin and just got back about 2 months now. Wondering if someone could tell me which glyphs are best on what skills for PVP and PVE. Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Skill - - - - - - PVP Glyph - - PVE Glyph
Life Hunter -
Elimination -
Spell Cutter -
Condensed Thorn-
Knife Throw -
Cursed Jail -
Tackling Slash-
Toxic Torrent -
Rising Dragon Strike -
Shadow Jump -
Inner Harmony -
Shadow Teleport -

Thanks for your help :smiley:

Comments

• cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Toxic Torrent - Argent
    Spell Cutter - Green
    Cursed Jail - Red

Now depending on your playstyle:
    Life Hunter - Either none, red or Green
    Elimination - Either Red or Argent
    Shadow Teleport - Red (if you also chose red Elimination, otherwise best left unglyphed, dont be one of those braindead sins spamming green Life Hunter 24/7)
    Shadow Jump - Golden (can be useful to hunt down some ppl and stop them in their tracks).

Rest of the skills do not need glyphs at all, cept for very special situations in which you might want a specific glyph bonus but that nearly never happens and esp not for the average Joe :D

PS: If its just PvE you want and a bit of PvP you can just go with:

Toxic Torrent - Argent
    Spell Cutter - Green
    Cursed Jail - Red
    Life Hunter - Red
    Elimination - Red
    Rising Dragon Strike - Red

This would utilize the near limitless Hit Charges you gain from spamming Elimination, you reduce more max HP with Life Hunter, which can be useful on many bosses (if you dont have a veno/archer) and Rising Dragon Strike in Red consumes all hit charges to replenish tons of chi. Like this, you can literally dish out as much chi as you want and deal maximum PvE damage. If you are in "Nuke"-Squads, argent elimination might be better..but tbh, it hardly matters there and red Elimination is superior in longer boss fights like in trials, etc. ...
    Post edited by cosmosia1989 on
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    red Elimination is superior in longer boss fights like in trials, etc. ...

Trial boss fights are long? Trials 6 and 8 (And 9?) this might be true. Trials 1 and 5 you could make an argument if you low on ppl. Otherwise all trials are more of a singular spark kill bosses or there is sufficient down time for CD/Charges. Well I should say, if you hitting dmg cap with red, might as well use it but for those who are not, argent is imo generally better for trials/PvE in general.
  • sennis82
    sennis82 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thanks for the info, appreciated
  • vonsabrewulf#0988
    vonsabrewulf#0988 Posts: 17 Arc User
    I have the item to unlock the first Glyph slot but I think its bugged and I cant use it everytime I right click it it says:
    Required Glyph slot not unlocked
    Failed to unlock Glyph slot
  • vonsabrewulf#0988
    image hnuTWOJ.png
  • vonsabrewulf#0988
    image hnuTWOJ.png
    click on image to zoom in error message on left

• chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    @y2kgonzales : Better just to press [R], click on Glyph tab and check if you opened a glyph-slot (or send a new screenshot).
    Also nice to see the Çrush' faction-logo. Was always waiting near my brother (who was in that faction) right before TW.
  • vonsabrewulf#0988
    here is a screenshot of my Glyph page
    UyBIMIH.png
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    i think that green stone is only to open the first slot for town portal skill just like the text shows but you already have some slots opened. maybe im wrong.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    i think that green stone is only to open the first slot for town portal skill just like the text shows but you already have some slots opened. maybe im wrong.

You are right. He already has the first 3 glyph slots opened and made the mistake to take the quest to buy the first glyph slot opener again. RIP alot of money. Well, ppl need to read ijs.
  • vonsabrewulf#0988
    yeah I just realized that I wasted 10mil buying that item **** my life XD