Celestial Saint

oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
i have tried to get squads for my main's culti done he's a sage kitty has 23.7% to 105 when fully buffed has abgout 68k def & 62k hp i am the etherblade server if anyone can help leave Msg here or contact me ingame his name is xThastias thanks in advance <3<3:'(:'(:'(

Comments

• padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    I assume you need the shards of: Uncharted Paradise, Dawnlight Halls, Warsong City and Lunar Glade, right? The easiest way is to ask in world chat or someone who is forming a squad for one of these dungeons to invite you after they are done. They will invite you, you enter the dungeon, run to the location of the final boss and dig your shard. If you want to do the dungeon with a squad mhmm best way is to wait when Dawnlight Halls or Uncharted Paradise are Master BH or when we have 2x drop. More people will form squads for these dungeons @ these days. People dont really form squads for Lunar Glade, so thats on you to make one - either solo it or form a squad. To find a squad for Warsong City shouldnt be too hard. I see people forming "WS mobless/spawn" squads the whole day.
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    yes all 3 of them it's mainly where i live i think i'm in australia
  • ttmasta
    ttmasta Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a problem with my culti im the required level to get Aware of Discord quest, but its not in my quest list and its not popping up. I don't know whats going on I think its a bug, what do you guys think?
    6hb5Z9k.png
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    ttmasta wrote: »
    I have a problem with my culti im the required level to get Aware of Discord quest, but its not in my quest list and its not popping up. I don't know whats going on I think its a bug, what do you guys think?
    just die, no joke, you have to die to continue

• ttmasta
    ttmasta Posts: 2 Arc User
    okay thanks