test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 07/30/19 (Complete)

heero200heero200 Helper ExtraordinaryPosts: 3,878 Community Moderator
edited July 31 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.

Leaving this Open this week for questions and help from last week.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heero200 on

Comments

  • fededominofededomino Posts: 131 Arc User
    what is the update about today , if any know , its been long time we was getting info about updates , why that
  • obielleobielle Posts: 680 Arc User
    Uhh I think they've broken the crafting for r999 Technician and Edgerunner again. If I'm looking at the forges correctly the recipe is using first cast rank 9 to upgrade to third cast rank 9, instead of using second cast rank 9.

    I guess that's what they patched today, lol
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
  • boo4uboo4u Posts: 441 Arc User
    how am i doing..i tried out the edgerunner,now its on my in 7 days it will be deleted list.Tech is much fun to be honest.

  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,878 Community Moderator
    fededomino wrote: »
    what is the update about today , if any know , its been long time we was getting info about updates , why that

    Sorry I dont get any details, To be fair the maint posts are Educated guesswork. Something I really wish they would communicate better with.
    obielle wrote: »
    Uhh I think they've broken the crafting for r999 Technician and Edgerunner again. If I'm looking at the forges correctly the recipe is using first cast rank 9 to upgrade to third cast rank 9, instead of using second cast rank 9.

    I guess that's what they patched today, lol

    Im not going to ask.

    Thanks.​​
  • damasticatordamasticator Posts: 6 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    how am i doing..i tried out the edgerunner,now its on my in 7 days it will be deleted list.Tech is much fun to be honest.

    You're missing out then - Edgerunner has been so much fun to play especially once you get shattering scream :) Then again, I already have an endgame Archer so it would be pointless for me to have another one through the Technician...
  • darkvader2009darkvader2009 Posts: 1 Arc User
    whem gonna work arc??
Sign In or Register to comment.