NEW SKILS WITH GLITHES MARCH 2019

15678911»

Comments

• azibos
    azibos Posts: 8 Arc User
    Any news about Edgerunner and Tech skills?
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    azibos wrote: »
    Any news about Edgerunner and Tech skills?
    Good question I have not seen any skills for tech O edge class
    If anyone has info about thanks if so

I have searched in YouTube looking for BM , sin edge classes with new stuff just found jeanlee channel in a xnw fighting vs BMS and they using the 2 news buffs but only that

https://youtu.be/MJX0ejG6kso

If anyone have other info Chanel's on YouTube let me know....
  • azibos
    Can somebody please translate Edgerunner skills for me?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    You can see the changes here: https://www.diffchecker.com/sn02O28e it's pretty readable on Chrome with google translate.

Tech stuff starts at 49341 near the bottom of the page.
    Edge is at 50911

Tech is getting a ton of buffs mostly around quicker casting (0.7s instead of 1s) and larger aoe for traps. It looks like they are also going to be getting a "drunk" debuff on one of their glyphs.

Edge is getting quicker casting and more chi on skills.
    ​​
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    asterelle wrote: »
    It looks like they are also going to be getting a "drunk" debuff on one of their glyphs.​​

Where are you seeing that? I might be blind. Here's what I got out of it:
    • Lower channel/cast on most skills
    • Silent Mayhem (charge skill) now has 15s cd (down from 30) and now gives 50 chi instead of 30 (argent glyph increases chi by 70/80/90/100, up from 35/40/45/50)
    • Murderous Indulgence now does damage over 3s (down from 3.5) and has a 45s cd (down from 60)
    • Flame: Deadly Flow cooldown reduced to 5s (from 8s), like the other AoEs
    • Radius for traps increased from 5m to 6m
    • Knockback distance for knockback trap increased from 8/10m to 12/15m
    • Red glyph for Neon Landing now increases paralyze time from 1s to 2/3/4/5s instead of increasing radius (!!!) I'm not 100% on whether this is the correct translation but I'm pretty sure it is.
    • Demon/sage antistun (Not home atm and can't remember the name) nerfed: Sage only increases duration to 12s, demon only increases speed to 65%
    • Glyphable antistun: 65% speed boost + antistun for 12s. Cast/channel/chi cost unchanged.
      • Red glyph: Increase movement speed to 70/80/90/100%
      • Green glyph: Increase antistun duration to 13/14/15/16s
      • Blue glyph: Refund 15/20/25/30 chi after use
      • Yellow glyph: Changes skill entirely. Chi cost removed. Instead of speed boost/antistun, stuns you and makes you immune to all damage for 2/3/4/5 seconds. Stun cannot(?) be purified, presumably not even by gunner faith.
      • Argent glyph: Can charge up to 2 times, but cooldown increased to 180/160/140/120 seconds
    • New skill: ranged, 0.1s channel, 0.5s cast, 30s cd, costs 10 chi | Sleeps target for 6 seconds, deals minimal (10389) earth damage after(over?) 5s

• asterelle

Skill 50321, google translates the skill effect as "vertigo/dizziness". That sounded like 'drunk' to me but checking again it looks like the same word they use for 'knock down / paralyze' so I think you're right.
    ​​
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Skill 50321, google translates the skill effect as "vertigo/dizziness". That sounded like 'drunk' to me but checking again it looks like the same word they use for 'knock down / paralyze' so I think you're right.
    ​​

btw about stormbringers, it seemed to me quite weird that they didnt change anything at all... is that confirmed or did i miss something?
    Is it possible that they perhaps put sbs on par with dbs in terms of nightshade race passive skill? because apart from that it would be the only class that didnt receive an upgrade\downgrade and that would be extra weird
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    tagenon wrote: »
    TRANSLATION USING GOOGLE

Stacking Gold Gaobeidou "Perfect International 2" new currency settled in the market!

Published: 2019-03-05 Source: w2i.wanmei.com [Font Size: Da Zhong small ]
    If someone talks about the evolution history of the perfect mainland currency market in the future, the distinction between "gold coins" and "silver coins" may be called a slap in the face. "Perfect International 2" will officially divide the in-game currency into "gold coins" and "silver coins" after this update.

[currency acquisition]

After this update, the game coins stored in the original character backpack, warehouse, consignment store, etc. will be automatically converted into gold coins. Gold coins can be obtained after a small number of special items such as the perfect silver ticket, the bounty card, the bounty card, and the perfect hammer. In addition, the characters get silver coins from the majority of game behaviors such as mission rewards, monster drop, and sale of props to NPC.

[currency storage]

Gold coins can be stored in a variety of places such as character backpacks, warehouses, consignment stores, etc. It can be used for trading and circulation between players, and can also be converted into equal amount of silver coins. Silver coins can only be stored in character backpacks, not circulated and transferred.

[Currency Consumption]

After this update, most of the original game functions such as production props, repair equipment, and learning skills will consume silver coins when they consume the game currency. When the silver coins are insufficient, they can use the gold coins according to the prompts. Of course, players can freely convert gold coins into silver coins anytime, anywhere, and supplement the silver coin reserves in the backpack.

[currency circulation]

In the new monetary system, only gold coins can be used for trading and circulation between players. The original game currency transaction related functions such as dropping to the ground, stalls, transactions, auction houses, consignment stores, and treasure hunt nets can only be operated using gold coins.

[buffer period]

The distinction between gold and silver coins will inevitably bring huge innovations to the money market. In order to make the old players better adapt to change, all the old characters will have a 48-hour buffer period. The buffer period of each character is independently timed, and the character is counted from the first time the character is logged in after the version is updated. Within 48 hours, the old character is free to convert silver coins into gold coins, so that players can organize and dispose of their old items. After 48 hours, the function of converting silver coins into gold coins will be completely shut down. New roles created after all version updates will use the new currency rules directly, not for the 48-hour buffer period.

Official forum: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com

Official WeChat: wmgjol

W2i.wanmei.com

While the buffer period's good for adjusting and all....
    Just how would one go about converting silvers to gold if gold is the only currency type that could be traded between players once the buffer period ends? I'm guessing it would be totally impossible from that point if they stay true to the "shut down" written here?

I also wonder what the conversion ratio for such would be, whether its 1:1 or otherwise.
    If they are going to such lengths to change how money works in-game, maybe it could be possible to see a return (to a small extent) to some drops being worth something, even if its just in untradable silvers.

(Also what's that Perfect Silver Ticket? Does that translate to something already in-game or something that's yet to come?)
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    Hello, a friend translated the Tech and Edge Skills

Edgerunner:
    New Glyph Skill
    Inner Serenity
    Recover 10 energy shield points
    Golden Glyph: Recover 20/30/40/50 energy shield points and has 20%/30%/40%/50% of reset the cooldown of X skill that consumes energy shield
    Verdant Glyph: Recover 20/30/40/50 energy shield points and has 20%/30%/40%/50% of reset the cooldown of X skill that consumes energy shield
    Ethereal Glyph: Recover 20/30/40/50 energy shield points and has 20%/30%/40%/50% of reset the cooldown of X skill that consumes energy shield
    Sanguine Glyph: Recover 20/30/40/50 energy shield points and has 20%/30%/40%/50% of reset the cooldown of X skill that consumes energy shield
    Argent Glyph: Recover 20/30/40/50 energy shield points and has 20%/30%/40%/50% of reset the cooldown of X skill that consumes energy shield
    *my friend didn't translated the names of the skills but each ''X'' is one of the 6 skills that consume shield energy

Changes:
    Ghost Judgement: Gain 10 chi instead of consuming it
    Earth Punishment: Cast Time reduced 1.5>0.7
    Hallowed Punishment: Cast Time reduced 1.3>0.9
    Heavenly Arbitration: Gain 10 chi instead of consuming 50
    Landslite Gallop: Base physical damage 100%>110%;
    Focused Dive: Cooldown increased 30sec>60sec but now it resets the Cooldown of Blade Hell
    Ghost Slash: Cast Time reduced 1.0>0.8
    Heavenly Arbitration(Glyph):Gain 10 chi instead of consuming 50, cooldown reduced 6sec>5sec; Ethereal Glyph gains chi 20/30/40/50;

Technician:
    New Glyph Skill
    Wisp of Shadow:
    sage: Duration12sec>11sec
    sage advanced: Duration 14sec>12sec
    demon: Movement Speed 65%>55%
    demon advanced: Movement Speed 100%>65%
    NeverFall version: 65% Movement Speed and immunity against movement control for 12sec
    Golden Glyph: Movement speed increased 70%/80%/90%/100%
    Verdant Glyph: Duration increased 13sec/14sec/15sec/16sec
    Ethereal Glyph: Recovers chi 15/20/25/30
    Sanguine Glyph: Lose original effects, becomes immune for 2sec/3sec/4sec/5sec during this time can't move or use skills
    Argent Glyph: Cooldown increased to 200sec, can charge up twice, cooldown reduced to 180sec/160sec/140sec/120sec

Changes:
    Flame:Deadly Shriek: Cast Time reduced 1.1>0.6
    Tide of Flame: Cast time reduced 1.1>0.6
    Flame:Deadly Expel: Channel Time 0.2>0.1 Cast Time 1.1>0.7
    Flame:Deadly Flow: Channel Time 0.2>0.3 Cast Time 1.1>0.7 Cooldown 8sec>5sec
    Flame:Deadly Affection: Channel Time 0.2>0.3 Cast Time 1.1>0.6
    Silent Mayhem: Cooldown reduced 30sec>15sec; Chi gain 30>50
    Prey Of Blood: Channel Time 0.2>0.1 Cast Time 1.1>0.7
    Murderous Indulgence: Cast Time 3.5>3.0 Cooldown 90sec>45sec
    Lethal Technique:Burn, Assail, Trap and Shock : Range increased 5m>6m; Lethal Technique:Shock pushes back effect increased 10m>15m
    Neon Landing: Sanguine Glyph Increases the Knock Down duration 2sec/3sec/4sec/5sec
    Silent Mayhem(Glyph): Ethereal Glyph Chi gain 70/80/90/100
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 391 Arc User
    axel320 wrote: »

[*]New skill: ranged, 0.1s channel, 0.5s cast, 30s cd, costs 10 chi | Sleeps target for 6 seconds, deals minimal (10389) earth damage after(over?) 5s

It's not a new Tech skill, it's the DB new glyph skill
    G2FVrvk.png

• mekanaz#1190
    mekanaz#1190 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Can anyone please translate the new edgerunner skills?
    Post edited by mekanaz#1190 on
  • azibos
    When are we getting this update :o Its taking so looong
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    No one knows if we are even going to get this update

If we do it should be sometime soon...

Thanks​​
  • asterelle
    It took 203 days for the new classes to reach us from PWCN. If it takes 203 days for this update to arrive it will come on September 25th.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited September 2019
    It took 203 days for the new classes to reach us from PWCN. If it takes 203 days for this update to arrive it will come on September 25th.​​

Yer I worked it out as around that. Tho I wish they would tell us or at least let me know for maint post as they take the servers down early...

Lol o well.

Thanks.
  • teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    Bumping this thread.

Quick question about BM's new skill that combines Reckless Rush and Vacuous Palm, do we know if it keeps the double damage against targets below 50% hp or did they get rid of that effect on it?
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Bumping this thread.

Quick question about BM's new skill that combines Reckless Rush and Vacuous Palm, do we know if it keeps the double damage against targets below 50% hp or did they get rid of that effect on it?

In the new skil's description, this isn't menthioned, so NOT.