help please log on to arc

gembel
gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
does anyone any have problem when connect to arc ?
take a while to log in
and if i log in going to log to game pwi time running out
and also my arc cant see option on left side is blank tho
thanks for support

Comments

• bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    No comments so your question is answered: none of is have that problem. I think some kind of software you are using is causing your problem. Maybe answers can be found in Support Desk; you posted in General Discussion.
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    You probably tried to log on while they ( PWI ) were doing updates. Try again in an hour or so and see if their done.
  • gembel
    thanks guys
    im still working out donnu way my arc everytime trying to login always disappier from the screen cannot go tru to the game and 3x time i hav been uninstall still having same problem from arc
  • gembel
    please anyone got ane clue with this problem???
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Make sure when you log on you're on the server you are registered with.
  • ruesian
    ruesian Posts: 17 Arc User
    I have a problem too with Arc, cant connect and give me the error "Login has time out" and my internet is working correct
  • jamzee007
    jamzee007 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am having the same problem so does any one know how to fix it
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    ruesian wrote: »
    I have a problem too with Arc, cant connect and give me the error "Login has time out" and my internet is working correct
    jamzee007 wrote: »
    I am having the same problem so does any one know how to fix it

Arc is currently having connection issues, so there's nothing you can do but wait for it to be fixed.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Free A Chests for Arc downtime!!! Or fix the client login! But wait this game is dead, why did I come back?
  • shizuoo
    shizuoo Posts: 9 Arc User
    Give back client login, we don't need arc.
  • dpoints13#8900
    dpoints13#8900 Posts: 8 Arc User
    been trying to log in game for hour and a half keep getting log in timed out. no internet problems. COME ON!! game crash couple days ago now this? get this fixed and figured out.....
  • sarahbella6197
    sarahbella6197 Posts: 10 Arc User
    This has nothing to do with any ones connection. Arc has been dropping people the last week and then when trying to log back it times out and says check your connection and try again. Well, in TS with a squad of people who lost this connection and Arc is telling them all the same thing. From different countries so i'm sure not same connections. Arc needs some serious attention.

• loffen
    loffen Posts: 7 Arc User
    remove arc problem solved
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    This been happening for quite a few days at least, i thought maintenance would solve this issue but i guess i was wrong, either way its clearly that their attention is focused on the mobile version of this game atm, seems like the support will drop gradually untill it becomes inexistent( if it isn't already).
  • blizzbaby5#4813
    blizzbaby5#4813 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is there some way to bypass ARC and login?
  • dpoints13#8900
    there is not. or at least not that im aware of
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    Is there some way to bypass ARC and login?

no because pwe is the worst company to exist.
  • blizzbaby5#4813
    blizzbaby5#4813 Posts: 3 Arc User
    What idiot designed this system with no work around?
  • dpoints13#8900
    this is ridiculous fix it geez arc/pwi
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    This been happening for quite a few days at least, i thought maintenance would solve this issue but i guess i was wrong, either way its clearly that their attention is focused on the mobile version of this game atm, seems like the support will drop gradually untill it becomes inexistent( if it isn't already).

No, pw mobile i think is another company

• oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    this is not good for me atm my main is close to 105 & needs to get his celestial saint culti done also i have seen a worse company EmE is the worst they had Kritika online was very popular then 1 day they up & said they are shutting it down with no explantion as to why they were doing this so decide not to ever play EmE's games again also going make a post for help in getting culti done with can't get help regular way in world chat
  • dpoints13#8900
    think they'll get it fixed tonight or do I just need to go on and give up almost 2 and a half hours ive been back and forth checking to see if fixed or not
  • damasticator
    damasticator Posts: 10 Arc User
    So I got in after the 4th try and I just want to say...ANNOUNCING TO PEOPLE THAT THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH ARC, IN ARC ITSELF MAKES NO SENSE LOL~
  • vamos11
    vamos11 Posts: 6 Arc User
    ruesian wrote: »

same
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    2r7wqd5.jpg