hi cant get into my accounts

hunterste1#9392
hunterste1#9392 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2019 in Support Desk
ty stop sending me links to totally useless sites to download bleh ? that have zero to do with the said accounts.state again and by this point can maybe undrerstand why im going nutter butter.ok i explain slowly,i cant get into my accounts cause i bought a new laptop and this has caused the game to not recognise me.none of the links sent do anything cept download some **** ****.including a blank page ? wow ur genious ,how to make even more cash.whats funny is u are breaking the terms and agreements of the game but sure u allready know that.the next msg better not be link this link that fail that does all but generate u coin.WANT MY ACCOUNTS UNDERSTOOD
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• hunterste1#9392
    edited July 2019
    PLAYED TEN YEARS BOUGHT NEW LAPPY ARC DOESNT RECOGNISE MY ACCOUNTS ??? SENT IN TICKET AFTER TICKET ONLY REPLY I GOT AFTER 5 DAYS HAD ZERO TO DO WITH THIS ? U GMS ASLEEP ? GAVE UP ? ON DRUGS ?.WAKE
  • hunterste1#9392
    edited July 2019
    GOT EMAILS SENDS ME TO A SITE TO DOWNLOAD **** ? NOT ONE PERSON ON TEAM TOLD ME A SINGLE THING HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ??? I GONNA SAY AGAIN PLAYED TEN YEARS BOUGHT NEW LAPTOP CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS ???.DONT WANT SENDING TO RANDOM SITES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS .DOWNLOAD THAT THAT STILL DO DO DO DO DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS.CLICKED EVERY LINK U SENT AND TAKES U TO DOWNLOAD BALLS ????.WANT MY ACCOUNTS U UNDERSTAND U UNDER STAND
  • hunterste1#9392
    edited July 2019
    BLOCK ME AT THIS POINT CAUSE ABOUT TO QUIT ANYWAY AS SOOOO SOOOO MANY HAVE AND U WONDER WHY PPL ARE QUITTING
  • randomboredguy#7988
    randomboredguy#7988 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Only way you can get account back is call by phone along with list of payment you on the account that have your name on it.Ticket is useless these days since almost always a bot auto reply.If you didn't charge at all then your account probably lost forever since they won't help you even if you told them your user/pw/email since that what happen to one of my friend and he quit pwi after that.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    No, in fact it is not clear. Who are you even talking too? GMs don't read this forum. You are talking to ppl that have 0 idea what your problem is so your best bet would be to explain (and please, use some punctuation) what exactly happened and what you already tried.

If you log onto a new PC, Arc sends a PIN to your email address which you need to enter in order to proceed. Simple enough.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Your accounts aren't recognized so I think you already use Arc. Did you install Arc on your new laptop or did you use a back-up? If you used a back-up you should also enter some stuff in the registry so a fresh install is always preferred. If you get a mail there should be a code that you need to enter in Arc before you can use your account(s) again.

Can't answer your question about the GM's so think you need to send a ticket to Customer Support if you really want to know.

Hope you can get back to the game.

edit: disable Arc Defender once you logged in (in Arc) so you won't get mail messages in the future if you replace your laptop again.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Merged Threads,

Also get the frustration but please keep in line with things.

Look at the above answers if your still having issues get back and post a pic of the problem. May be that way we will be able to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks.
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    the answer to your misery : Live support !
  • man321
    man321 Posts: 8 Arc User
    good lucky getting anyone reply with ticket and forum since they never answer them also if you can't access your email for arc then your account is lost. You have use phone or live chart along with real life information that have your name on it for them to know it really you or will never get account access if no longer have email.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Lol, I don't know if hunterste1 will even reply on this thread (or read all our comments) but I always get answers from customer support. Not that they're all good but maybe that's because CS using an ITIL-based application that only gives standard answers to the one who's replying on our ticket. Think this thread can be closed next Friday if we don't see any comments from hunterste1.

edit for message below: yeah, thread will also disappear if none of us will write comments or open other threads but hunterste1 can still find it (if he/she is using Arc). Thanks for your comment.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I'll just leave it to its natural course unless it goes overboard.

Thanks
  • icetundrafreeze
    icetundrafreeze Posts: 4 Arc User
    damn so I lost my old accounts cause I don't remember the email for them that was years back and now I have new pc. So from what I have to start all over again don't I.
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    but starting a new toon is easy now. easy to level quick if you want to and if you remember your friends maybe they help for good armor and weppon via warsong instance. eveen getting reputation is easy now.
  • icetundrafreeze
    icetundrafreeze Posts: 4 Arc User
    nope forgot everything and lost all my gear. oh well I guess I have to restart everything