Do all of you want a new server?

2»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »
    Or, we just keep existing mechanics and put more people on a single server, thus increasing competition for resources and map control. Prices will stabilize in the long run, and it's not exactly fair that you can get something like g17.5 on one server for literally 1/4th the price you can on another anyway.

Honestly this baffles me this is even a thing where prices will vary so hard despite most servers having relatively similar populations. Rather the major difference is the priorities among communities
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Or, we just keep existing mechanics and put more people on a single server, thus increasing competition for resources and map control. Prices will stabilize in the long run, and it's not exactly fair that you can get something like g17.5 on one server for literally 1/4th the price you can on another anyway.

Honestly this baffles me this is even a thing where prices will vary so hard despite most servers having relatively similar populations. Rather the major difference is the priorities among communities

well on Da there is **** like supply so low that when u start buy mats for something ppl close catshops and reopens them with almost double price....
    we have no teams doing 4-2
    we have no teams doing UCH (stealth pots are a mirage on Da)
    we have few to no teams doing arena to a certain degree which leads to no arigora mats above 1800+

a NA server - EU server split and merge would be really healthy
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »

well on Da there is **** like supply so low that when u start buy mats for something ppl close catshops and reopens them with almost double price....
    we have no teams doing 4-2
    we have no teams doing UCH (stealth pots are a mirage on Da)
    we have few to no teams doing arena to a certain degree which leads to no arigora mats above 1800+

a NA server - EU server split and merge would be really healthy

My only argument against this is people upset they are being “torn” from their friends or ingame spouses. Which of course will lead to the gms needing to do a service of swapping servers at ppl leisure to address this and we all know pwi gms don’t get paid nearly enough nor have the staff to want to do this regularly.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • skyeaglestank
    skyeaglestank Posts: 19 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    Game isnt that popular international to fund another server..thus proving the cashers do not keep things going in this game.WE the farmers in game keep the balls rolling around here.

• sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    The obvious thing here is that the game, subjective stuff like fun or entertainment value aside, is dying. So much that a server merge, regardless of cross server prerequisites, is inevitable. It’s simple really. I have 4 cages and, at one point, I owned 200 birds. The birds got bored and escaped, or died, etc and then I was left with only 5 birds. I put all 5 in the same cage so they can live out the last of their lives together and social, possibly even reproducing to repopulate my bird supply. Toss out remaining cages. Fitting analogy if you remember “fly with me, in the perfect world” lol. Anyway what good is having 4 servers for cross server events if the population is as low as it is? Just do 1v1. Anyway, PWE is focusing on the mobile version of PW and apparently that takes all of their employee resources, because these forums are dead af and there is no one around for accountability, support or PR. No codes or anything new to keep people interested. Also, all you people talking about cashers and f2p, does it matter? Congrats, you spend a lot of money on a dead game and you expect people to what? Assume you are solely responsible for keeping the game afloat? The psychological aspects of this type of game got to you super easy, and you, like a dream, opened your wallets and got side-eye from normal people who know better. Addiction is a helluva thing. And the f2p people, if they haven’t gotten r9 using the farming techniques of old, and are left with today’s coin availability, they’ve probably given up long before now and moved on. What you have left are the cashers, who have spent amounts they are embarrassed to admit and will probably need therapy for later on, sitting around with their top end gear and twiddling their thumbs waiting for another dopamine hit that will never come because there aren’t anymore players... LeL
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Better do something , today is July 26/2019 having mass DCs today.
  • earplug#4366
    earplug#4366 Posts: 1 Arc User
    No