Cannot resume Anecdote quest?!

miauii#2400
miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
Hey all!
So I contacted PWI support before but they said they are unable to heklp me and I should post here LMAO

My problem is the following:
I want to complete the 'Whetstone Keep Exorcism' Quest. BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. I cannot seem to resume any quest there. No NPC in or near Whetstone Keep has a quest for me anymore. I looked up all the quests previous and what the requirements are. It told me that the 'Break the Seal' quest is automatically starting at a certain location on Nightscream Island. I should dig the cauldron there then. There is no freaking cauldron at that location (in the water when you port in). I can't find anything else on google or PWdatabase anymore that would help me.

ASqfz44.png

Anyone of you have a suggestion? Thanks in advance! <3

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    With the expansion they moved a lot of things around to make it quicker to complete quests, and this includes the cauldron and your next quest. You can find both north of Whetstone Keep at 536, 436. Hopefully that helps to trigger the quest.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • miauii#2400
    Problem solved! Closed.
  • miauii#2400
    obielle wrote: »
    With the expansion they moved a lot of things around to make it quicker to complete quests, and this includes the cauldron and your next quest. You can find both north of Whetstone Keep at 536, 436. Hopefully that helps to trigger the quest.

Yep, that was it, found out myself xD TY obielle <3