Not dead but a failure

savla77
savla77 Posts: 7 Arc User
It makes me sad looking a game I used to love play become so money hungry. In the past you would see events in the news thread, lately all you see is spend this and spend that or charge reward for this or for that. I get it they need money to keep the engine rolling but Oh Boy don´t need to make it so crystal clear as it is.

Comments

• laliluleloo
    laliluleloo Posts: 1 New User
    I'am still hoping for a total restart of the game. I mean, no more pay to win, no more 3k+ irl money needed for late game stuff. and more stuff to do with a bigger map maybe a new class even if i love all the acctual classes. if the devs want PWI to come back as a great MMO today they must change it totally.
  • mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    It never ceases to amaze me how "old timers" have to come back and tell everybody what a
    horrible...money grubbing this game is..but yet dont say what game THEY are playing now....if any

one more time ......there is NO such thing as a FREE game..
    if ya want that...go play candy crush...OK
    none of this "well...we dont use cash AND we are PvP ...so you should give us MORE free stuff......"????

and of course...we have fuseekayme
    fuseekayme wrote: »
    ...people that rarely cash get rolled with pvp as for pve noone wants you since your not geared enough and it sucks cause the nverfall culti requires you to kill the certain bosses in some of these instances...it should've just been digging so crappy geared players can actually finish that culti without being a hendrance to the people that's doing the run

Well if ya dont like "others" and they are "geared to beneath your requirements"
    go get 4 or 5 laptops and you can have your very own squad...and gear them how you want
    but wait...
    THAT would cost a dollar or more....huh

and yes I played the $$$$ game WoW--Pvp for 3 yrs before I came here in 2012..
    you can always go there and pay 15 bucks per month for the PRIVILAGE of playing....and the
    costs for the software to start...and only 1 account per I/P address

oh...yeah...one more thing
    to the 4 commenters above...would you like some CHEESE whit all your Whine...??????

• mysticalconumdrm
    mysticalconumdrm Posts: 74 Arc User
    [/quote]

and dont try to even comment "cashed $30k yet has a lvl ra2 slaying weap class HAHAHA" cause im not talking about me im talking about new players[/quote]

i would have responded sooner.....but I spent the past 2 days laughing at your response....
    the title of this thread is basically "This game sucks.."

NOT "I care about the new people...."--but you bash the PvE people in the game
    OR "how much I spend on this game"--why start there...just claim 40K or 50K...just go all in....100K
    OR "I need a R2D2 super sword with C3PO add ons so I can slay everybody
    with one fell swing of my super sword"

[/quote]

you wanna comment on something, you might want to get info's first before an account that has a Neuma Portal, Jayden,Paramount,Com,G17 S3 Weap Edge Runner trash you. and yes you heard that right NP EdgeRunner[/quote]

OHHHHH...I'm scared......and NO i dont give a rats azz WHAT your account has
    before I comment on anybody

one more thing
    the reason I have 5 laptops (a lot less expensive than 30K)
    is I have my own squad
    I can gear them how I want...they are there whenever I want to play
    and I dont have to tolerate people like you in this game...
    and its a lot harder doing 5 toons at once....

You just do the same one...
    over...
    and over...
    and over again....isnt that boring..???