BOUNDLESS SET

vongsa57
vongsa57 Posts: 8 Arc User
My question is, Why does no one attempt to get the next upgrade after Rank 9, 3rd cast as Boundless set? 95% of all servers does not wear BOUNDLESS SET because you will LOOSE 100 Strength points. This will lower your Physical attack which is a BIG issue yet they claim that the BOUNDLESS SET is a PK end game gear. So Why loose so much strength points and can this be fix?

Comments

• drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    Well you see, PWI added our version of rank 9 third cast, and also g16 warsong/lunar gear. They do not have it, its our version exclusive. Consider the "boundless rank 9" a parallel equal version of ours. Better in some ways, and worse in some ways.

However i would recommend PWI giving us a forge to switch between them, with no chienkun cost and no refinement lost.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    vongsa57 wrote: »
    My question is, Why does no one attempt to get the next upgrade after Rank 9, 3rd cast as Boundless set? 95% of all servers does not wear BOUNDLESS SET because you will LOOSE 100 Strength points. This will lower your Physical attack which is a BIG issue yet they claim that the BOUNDLESS SET is a PK end game gear. So Why loose so much strength points and can this be fix?

Also you forgot to mention the bonus skill effect gets weaker if you decide to upgrade, that's another reason .
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • vongsa57
    drheal wrote: »
    Well you see, PWI added our version of rank 9 third cast, and also g16 warsong/lunar gear. They do not have it, its our version exclusive. Consider the "boundless rank 9" a parallel equal version of ours. Better in some ways, and worse in some ways.

However i would recommend PWI giving us a forge to switch between them, with no chienkun cost and no refinement lost.

I have to agree, Just in case they don't like the outcome of the set. Also in which case since the new G17 armors has also came out yet that alone will be almost impossible to achieve at its full rank completions. These armor upgrades will drag for quite sometime. Be great to give us more options.
  • vongsa57
    deceitsoul wrote: »
    vongsa57 wrote: »

Also you forgot to mention the bonus skill effect gets weaker if you decide to upgrade, that's another reason .

Yeah it's not even a big upgrade difference, Only the belt can be refined that's it. Yet it still weaker then to add on more physical attack and be useless.