Technicians Left without usable armour and weapons after rb2

kirakitteh
kirakitteh Posts: 2 Arc User
As the title suggests, im in a position whereby my character has not usable armour or weapons. We cant buy one or make a weapon from the blacksmith. Although im currently rank 6 I cant purchase rank 6 gear until im lvl 90.
I can buy rank 1 gear once I reach lvl 30. I can also purchase cheap white label gear from the tailor. However im still left with no weapon. The first RB I was in lvl 85 gear and had an 85 weapon. I stayed and played in morai to get the lvl 101 weapon from corona, then rb'd again. How am I supposed to level to lvl 53 without using any skills?
Currently ive been punching mobs, relied on friends to let me follow when theyre farming. Also had some friends run me thru fcc. I don't want to be a burndon and have to rely on them to get me to lvl 53. So HOW do I level?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    There are weapons available at certain blacksmiths actually at places such as Hidden Heroes Village (near Etherblade). They won't be nearly as good as other weapons you can get from quests but they should do the trick.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • kirakitteh
    kirakitteh Posts: 2 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    There are weapons available at certain blacksmiths actually at places such as Hidden Heroes Village (near Etherblade). They won't be nearly as good as other weapons you can get from quests but they should do the trick.

Awesome thank you. I will be happy with ANY weapon even a crappy one.
  • valsheart
    valsheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    I would like to know when we will be able to customize the Technician and Edgerunner and buy outfits that they can use through the market. I hate running around looking like the next 20 people running around with me. Haven't seen or read anything about it, so hopefully you can shine some light on my question. thanks
  • azibos
    azibos Posts: 8 Arc User
    valsheart wrote: »
    I would like to know when we will be able to customize the Technician and Edgerunner and buy outfits that they can use through the market. I hate running around looking like the next 20 people running around with me. Haven't seen or read anything about it, so hopefully you can shine some light on my question. thanks

Just turn off the "Detailed" option at settings under System. You'll be able to see any outfits you wear and you can also customize your Tech or Edge in game with a makeover scroll like that
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    To add to the answer above, customization for detailed models only came to China recently if I remember correctly. I think we're still a couple of major updates behind so it'll likely be several months before we get it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • valsheart
    valsheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thank you, Obielle This is the first time that I know of where PWI doesn't have character creation at the beginning. Was that so that they could be pushed through earlier, just wondering.