Gives the Following Items:
War Avatar Chest: A x5
War Avatar Pack S x5
War Avatar Pack A x5
Ancient Gift x10
100 Event Gold Ticket x1
War Front Warrior Supply Ticket x1
War Front Blessing Gift Box Ticket x1

There. I took off the one that expired, but that’s all I’m doing. I can’t delete this thread (apparently) but I won’t be updating it anymore because I have moved on. You’re free to add a code to this thread when (or if) PWE decides to give you a code again. Insert “me waiting for” skeleton meme here. Or just give up. ✌🏼
Post edited by waide on

Comments

• notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    jippii! code thread back^^
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User

And this will happen every time people make a thread like this. In the future we just skip 500 pages to get the latest code. :D
    All codes written by waide where published in the news so the only thing we need to do is check the news once we open Arc. The problem is that many people just stay online until the next maintenance. Luckily we can also check https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Arc_Codes.

As for the topic itself: expecting people to ask if there are new codes soon. ;)
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »

And this will happen every time people make a thread like this. In the future we just skip 500 pages to get the latest code. :D
    All codes written by waide where published in the news so the only thing we need to do is check the news once we open Arc. The problem is that many people just stay online until the next maintenance. Luckily we can also check https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Arc_Codes.

As for the topic itself: expecting people to ask if there are new codes soon. ;)

I don't understand your problem with this thread. I think its nice someone is willing to post codes, especially if those codes were originally from Twitter or Facebook which I am not a part of.
  • busooker#5045
    busooker#5045 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Codes can be found on the News page here on Arc so if you think they came from Facebook, Twitter then you should be lucky next time a code comes out. Well, the last code was given if we answered some questions after the pop-up showed in Arc. The other one was written in the news about the compensation. Sure, it's nice that someone is willing to post redeem codes however as we have seen in the past this kind of topics will be abused by others. And with my reaction (and the 2 above me) abusing is already happening.
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    O0Ket7rK why is this code not working? redeem on one acct 2 days ago and no issue. uTWxdMde no issue redeem this one
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    usmc1990 wrote: »
    O0Ket7rK why is this code not working? redeem on one acct 2 days ago and no issue. uTWxdMde no issue redeem this one

Maybe it's already redeemed? If that's not the case you should try to use O0Ket7rK again.
  • steelrainzcmdr
    steelrainzcmdr Posts: 1 Arc User
    Nope not working on my other account, and i havent claim it yet
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    I use O0Ket7rK minute ago and could redeem it.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Nope not working on my other account, and i havent claim it yet

Maybe you were still logged in as the other account that you already redeemed it on in arc? Also can sometimes not like it if you copied an extra space accidentally to put in with the code